Begining:Chapter 1

No votes?????!!!!! :'(

hahahahh it's okay!

Just enjoy your reading of my story!!! Ü

<><><><><><><><><><><>

***Lestine***

I knew all about this because my friend give me this kind of ability on my 18th birthday......well I will tell you my secret now....

*******
Many many many many years ago I am the princess of my country,my mom died when she give birth to me,and also I am the only child...my life there is just okay,my dad there treated me so special,he always said that I had to be graceful at anything,well which I am but I am never been graceful to boys,I really hate them I never greeted them or respect them, well the boys I am talking is my same age not the older ones,so in my 16th birthday,the kingdom had a celebreation and some boys wanted to dance with me,well I rejected them all,so on my 17th birthday no one invited me for a dance,I even heard they're making a bet that if one of them make me dance they would pay the person with money,and that really made me laugh,then one of them come near me......
The man  bowed to me and speaked"My lady do you like to-"
"No"I say before he could finish"Oh"that'all he could say and emidiately exited and when he's now out of sight I smiled with my widest smile so I can hide my laughter and one by one they come but I still reject them,actually I am enjoying this until the party ended and That end my day.In the morning I get dressed and start a beatiful morning,I go to the garden with my book and enjoy the time,I actally had a spot in the garden.....a comfort spot in a tree,so went up there and rest my back at on the brances and sit there while reading a book,actually it's a love story book....Hmm,This story is really romantic....It's getting dark know I should go back......

This makes remind me I wonder what will happen in my 18th birthday?

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Sooo....There's a part two of that:D
I know it's short :'(

Plis
VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE/ENJOY
:DDD