Chapter One

Elsa's POV

"Bye." I said as I hugged my mom.

"Have a good day." She told me.

Yeah right me and my parents and my sister Anna came from San Francisco and decided to move to Seattle. Because my dad was the owner of DMP which stands for Disney Movie Productions for work. And now I'm staring high school in the beginning of the school year. My sister Anna is starting

Eighth grade while I'm staring Sophomore year.

"Elsa let's go!" Anna yelled running out of the door.

"Coming!" I yelled after her.

Into our dad's car I hoped into the front and Anna slipped into the back.

"You girls ready?" He asked driving away.

"Yes! Luckily eighth grade gets to sneak in with high school." Anna replied.

"Yeah I'm really nervous though." I said.

"Don't be. Honey you'll be fine okay?" My dad pulled up in front of the school. "Have a good day." He waved.

Me and Anna hopped out and waved back as he drove off.

"Okay so we first have to go to the office to get our schedules then we have I find our lockers since were early we get ten minutes." I pushed the door open and there was already so many students there.

Everyone started at us because me and Anna were newbies.

I saw this one girl with black hair and green eyes whisper something in a girls ear still looking at us as the girl laughed.

"Watch this." I heard the girl mumble.

Before she had a chance i pulled me and Anna away from the crowd to the office.

"Elsa Arendell and Anna Arendell." I said to the lady.

"Yeah okay here you go your locker numbers are 208 and 152." The lady handed us our schedule and I thanked her as we walked off.

"I have 152 you must have 208 then." Anna said.

"Yeah." I said.

The bell rang.

"Okay I guess this is it bye Elsa." Anna said waving and walking away.

"Bye Anna." I said quietly.

I walked to my locker and put all my stuff in there.

While I did that girls kept on whispering "Yeah she is lucky." "She gets to be with him."

I started blankly at all of them and continued packing.

This boy walked up to me with very light blonde hair and blue eyes opened his locker.

"Hey." He said to me.

"Hi." I said back.

"You new here?" He asked me.

"Yeah how'd you know?"

"You smell new." He said laughing at his joke I giggled.

"What's your first class?" He asked me.

"Oh uh." I took out my schedule. "I have advisory with Mrs. Doungsitti."

"Cool me too." He said locking his locker. "Wanna walk there together?"

I blushed a little. "Sure" I said cheerfully.

As we walked I class girls kept giving me dirty looks.

When we got to the class there was only two seats left next to eachother.