Chapter Six

Elsa POV

"What so you mean he's back?" Jack asked me.

"I don't know I was packing my locker and then he came up to hug me and n-now he's back."

"You mean he's coming to school here?"

I nodded.

"Oh." Jack looked down. "Just ignore him if he says hi glare or just don't talk to him." He went up to hug me.

"I like the don't talk to him idea." I stopped crying as Jack chuckled.

"What's so funny!" I let go of his hug.

"Your funny when you sad."

I playfully glared at him.

Miles POV

Man Elsa looked more hot in high school. All I need to do is by rid of that Jack.

Here's my plan.

Make Elsa forgive me.

Have dinner with her parents.

Get Elsa and Jack into a fight.

Ask her to the winter formal.

And so on and so for.

I walked to my English class luckily I threatened the school to give me a class with Elsa or I bring the school down with my dad's money.

That's right I have that much.

Elsa POV

I sat in English class waiting for Jack to to come but instead.

Miles.

I groaned as he came to sit next to me.

"Hey Elsa." He said all flirty.

I ignored him.

"Elsa can you please forgive me I was young and stupid at that time and I really liked you please forgive me." He was now on his knees great.

"Fine but this doesn't mean we're best friends." I went back to write down notes it's weird cause I didn't see Jack.

"Thank you thank you." Miles begged.

***

I walked out of English.

I decided to try and call Jack I saw him earlier today.

I dialed his number when a hand covered my mouth and yanked me into the janitors closet.

I began to scream but no luck.

"Elsa Elsa be quiet it's me." I turned around to see Jack.

"Jesus Jack you scared the living hell out of me."

"I wanted to meet up here in secret." He crossed his arms.

"When you could have just texted me besides dragging me into the janitors closet thinking I was getting kidnapped."

"Oh shit sorry. Anyway follow me." Jack pulled a curtain down on the side of the door and there was ladder leading up to somewhere.

Jack POV

I pulled down a curtain which lead to a abandon library so me and Elsa could talk.

"Jack...." She trailed off.

"Yeah?"

"Uh what about class you see I don't want to skip anymore classes.

"It's fine." I began to climb up the ladder.

"Jack bu-." Elsa was cut off by noise coming from the abandon library.

"So your plan working good so far?" I can from the library it sounded like Tess.

"Yeah Elsa forgave me she was always a light head but damn she's hot." It was Miles voice.

I looked down at Elsa to see her glaring up at the library.

I kept on listening.

"Yeah Jacks hot too but in order of this we need a backup plan." Tess called.

"Okay dump punch on Elsa and throw cake at her." Miles laughed.

I looked down at Elsa again who was now glaring at them.

She looked like she was gonna blow.

She jumped onto the ladder to try and get up there.

I grabbed her just in time she tried kick me.

"Elsa calm down Elsa!" I whisper shouted at her.

"Fine I'm calm." She began to walk away but ran back again.

She opened the secret door to the library but I closed it just in time.

I manage to carry her out over my shoulder all the way to a empty computer library.

"Jack let me go!" She screamed.

I held her arms back so she couldn't go run away and beat up Miles.

"Elsa you said you were calm!" I grabbed her by the waist and sat her on my lap.

"I lied!" She freed her self and started to run really fast.

She was nearly out when she tripped on a bean bag chair and started crying.

I ran over to her.

"Elsa are yo-." I stopped talking when she started to laugh like crazy.

"J-Jack why." She began laughing again.

"What?" I asked her. She sounded drunk.

"Okay sorry I just got mad."

"Well now we know there trying to get up to break up."

"Then we fight." She crossed her arms.

"What?!"

"Yes fight fake fight give them what they want and then we go to the dance without them."

I helped her up.

"What are to saying?"

"I'm saying that we need to fight and they will think the plan is working then we need revenge."

We planned our revenge.

"That's a really good idea Elsa." I said.

"Thanks."

"Hey why did you go crazy back there?"

"Because when he said the punch thing or brought back all those horrible memories or me getting bullied and I just got really mad."

"Yeah I bet. Hey uh wanna meet up somewhere after school?" I asked her.

"Sure pick me up at five?" She asked.

"Sure!"