Michael as Elizabeth (Live Version)

Elizabeth and Michael were now walking down the street, the little sister looking up at her older brother, knowing his schizophrenia was going to get worse and worse, she sighed "You okay Mikey?" She asked ".....I guess..... Mom has been acting weird lately...." He said "Ever since Neil died... She's been.... Possessive in a way... Won't let us outside on our own, Even in the backyard!" He said.

If no one knew the Aftons, William had died only a few days ago due to his brakes being cut, sadly, Michael was the one to cut the brakes, he didn't really even remember he had done such a thing, Trina was upset as HECK, a mental MESS...

Michael and Elizabeth walked in to the 'Brother Location', Michael instantly noticing the brown haired clown with dark green eyes, the 14 year old boy walked in to the room as many children were crowded around the animatronic, he felt some perk of joy in him and sadness, this animatronic was the last he had of his father....

He walked to the animatronic, but stood behind all the smaller kids, making sure that he gave them space, he looked up at the green eyes of the animatronic, the small kids then noticing Michael and moved out of the way for him to actually be able to move towards the animatronic clown.

He smiled as he got a little closer, getting a full look at the animatronic "Hey Ennard.... Been awhile since I've seen you.... Sorry about that... My dad died only three days ago.... funeral stuff and..... crying and..." He trailed off, Ennard seemed to have a glint of sympathy in his eyes, then a ice cream was pulled out of his chest by a claw as Ennard's eyes went black.

Michael hesitantly grabbed the ice cream, but then the claw reached at Michael's stomach, he blocked it with his right arm, the claw started scratching the arm up, he SCREAMED, alerting many co-workers as they rushed in to the room right as the claw RIPPED Michael's right arm, he SCREECHED in pain as he collapsed.

Just then, Elizabeth rushed in, running to Michael "M-MIKEY!!!" She yelped, turning to the co-workers "PLEASE, HELP HIM!!! CALL 911!!!! DO SOMETHING!!!!!" She screamed as tears flooded down her face, finally one of them grabbed his phone and started calling 911.

Michael soon loss consciousness from blood loss, Elizabeth trying to shake him and make him open his gray-pink eyes again as she desperately yelling at the co-workers to help him, what else could the 9 year old do except depend on others when her brother is pretty much dying?