Neil as Max (Death Version)

It was Neil's 2nd birthday, extremely happy, William was holding him in his arms and was happy as well, Michael being... a blank slate as always.... Elizabeth was happily skipping towards the entrance, Maxine and Delilah were holding each of their mother's hands.

Neil smiled at his father "Fredbear there!" He said in a squeaky voice, William nodded "Yep! Fredbear's in the pizzeria! LET'S GO!!!" He exclaimed, running to the entrance and past Elizabeth, who was slightly surprised by her father's burst of energy, she smiled brightly and ran after him.

Michael, Trina, Max, and Delilah just stared "So... Did Eliza get her energy from you or dad?" He asked flatly "Probably dad.... I mean, he had 5 children, he HAS to have the energy to actually make them..." Max said simply, Trina's face blushed a BRIGHT red "U-Uh... Wh-Where.. Uh..." She was stuck on words "I learned those words when Amy made the joke to HER father!" Max replied with a smile.

Trina blinked, "Let's never visit Amy again." She said simply then entered the pizzeria, Michael just rethinking his life right behind them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Neil and Elizabeth were spending some time together "Hey! Neily, do you have the Plushtrap plush yet?" She asked with a smile "No sissy..." He said "Well, it's 150 tickets, if we play as many games as possible and we group our tickets together, we can buy it!" Elizabeth said with a huge smile, Neil clapped his hands happily and jumped up and down excitedly, then fell straight on his face, he whimpered.

"It's seems your little, idiot brother is being clumsy again!" Elizabeth heard a taunting voice, she turned around, her eyes widened as she saw six teenagers walk over, one wearing a Toy Freddy mask, another wearing a Toy Bonnie mask, another being Toy Chica, another being Mangle, another being Fang, and another was Marionette "Terrance! Leave us alone!" She whimpered to the Toy Freddy masked boy.

"What are YOU gonna do you little b*tch?!" The Toy Bonnie masked girl hissed "W-W-We'll t-tell our f-father..." Elizabeth said whimpering "If you want your brother, Michael, to not be hit across the face you won't tell your father SH*T!!!" The Toy Chica girl said loudly.

Neil glared "Weave sissy awone!" He said, Elizabeth blinked in surprise "Oh. You want to join this conversation you little b*tch?!" The Fang masked girl asked with a smirk "Leave him out of this Clara!!" She yelled, Terrance glared, then smirked, grabbing Neil by the back of his shirt and tossing him to his friends, Elizabeth gasped and tried to grab her brother from the Mangle masked boy and Toy Bonnie masked girl "Karen. Ivan." Terrance said firmly, The Marionette masked boy and Fang masked girl grabbed Elizabeth by her arms.

She started struggling, Neil started loudly crying "It seems Neil wants to give Fredbear a BIG kiss!!!" Terrance said "Why don't we help him, Lisa, Mark?" He asked his friends, Lisa smiled widely "Yeah, c'mon!" She said as she adjusted her mask, Neil started to squirm, yelling out for someone "Please! Let me go!!" He yelped, starting to sob.

Terrance, Lisa, and Mark started to drag Neil to Fredbear, soon, Max and Delilah ran to the area, seeing Elizabeth being held by Ivan and Karen, Delilah ran to get her parents and Max ran over and pulled on Karen's sleeve, who grabbed her wrist, making her try and tug her hand away.

Terrance and Mark lifted Neil to the bear's mouth, Lisa letting go to move out the way, William ran in to the room "KIDS!!!! GET NEIL AWAY FROM FREDBEAR!!!" He screeched, his eyes wide with terror, Terrance and Mark had already put Neil inside Fredbear's mouth and Mark reached to get Neil out until-

CRUNCH!!!

Blood spilled all over Fredbear's mouth, Mark and Terrance FROZE, Ivan and Karen had now let go of Max and Elizabeth, Clara was holding her hands in front of her mouth, Lisa took her mask off, only to see splatters of blood on it, Michael was in the arcade and left to see if Neil and Elizabeth were okay and was now standing there, the first reaction he had in YEARS.... Shock and pure RAGE....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*A week later*

Michael was now sitting beside Neil's hospital bed, staring at the weak boy's body, he was starting to lose himself, Neil had bandaged wounds on his head, the heart monitor going faster and faster, then slow, then flat line, then faster, then flat line, then slow, then fast, then flat line.... Every time it flat lined, Elizabeth would hold back tears until it would start beating again.

William was at work and Trina was at home to care for Max and Delilah, Elizabeth and Michael were sitting in chairs for the week, not once leaving the room, for ANYTHING, the nurses having to get them food or a drink to keep them from starving themselves or dehydrating themselves.

The heart monitor then flat lined, Elizabeth couldn't hold back tears when the BEEEP sound wouldn't stop, Michael then also started to silently cry.

*A hour later*

The nurse looked at them as they sat outside their little brother's hospital room, she exited and looked at them with a sour face, Trina, Max, William, and Delilah joined the two kids "I'm.... Very.... Very sorry for your loss...." She said, Elizabeth broke on in to full on SOBS, Michael started sobbing in to his father's chest, William was silently crying, Trina was holding her twin daughters close as they started to cry in to her shirt.

Elizabeth entered the room after a few minutes and everyone was distracted, she got on the hospital bed and looked at Neil's unmoving body "I'm so sorry Neil.... I'm so so sorry.... this is all my fault...." She said, starting to sob again "I wish I could just see you smile.... One last time.... ONE last time...." She said "I wish I could see your eyes flutter open and just squeal happily like when Michael plays with you.... When I share my ice cream with you.... When you, Delilah, and Max would play hide and seek.... Like when you and Christopher would go to her tree house and then play with your Fredbear plush..." She said, breaking in to sobs again.

She slowly put the Fredbear plush on his stomach, her green eyes faded to a gray-green, getting off the bed, but didn't leave.

"I'll put you back together one day...." She said, her eyes starting to glow.

"I promise..."