9 | +++

Y/N P.O.V

Today was the morning of BTS last concert and I'm so excited simply because I haven't been able to go to any of their show so far.

I knew V was going to busy the whole time but I had to be there the whole time which is fine.

I got to the venue to watch see them out on stage practicing for tonight. I try to not stay hidden but V quickly saw me and ran my direction.

After a ten minutes hug the boys pulled him away so they could finish practicing.

***

7:30pm

The show was about to start and I'm out in sitting with the fan just as excited as them. Moments before the show was about to start some fans came up excited to talk to me within minutes I felt water go down my back and jumped moving away to see some fans throw their drinks at me.

I walked straight back to backstage trying not to be seen by anyone but ran into Jimin who could see that I was covered in water

"Please don't tell V" I said going into the bathroom shutting the door behind.

I sat down on the floor with my face in lap. I sat there for a moment until I heard the door open and looked up to see V looking down at me before coming and sitting next to see.

"I'm sorry" I said rubbing the tears away really quickly

"No I'm sorry. Are you okay?" V asked me pulling me into his arms

"I'm okay, I promise." I told him giving him a smile.

"No you're not. I'm sorry this happened and you don't deserve it. I want you to stay back here." He told me giving me a kiss on the cheek as we head back out to be greeted by everyone having everyone give me a hug.

Updated April 13, 2019