12. Venue

It was 5 pm.

We were on our way to the next show, Seattle WA. The tour bus felt colder than usual. We all took naps, but as usual I was the last to wake up. I'd been sleeping for like five hours.

"We almost at the venue," Tyler checked his phone as he took out his earbuds. We had two hours left on the bus.

I adjusted myself on the couch, sitting upright as I yawned.

"Already?" I asked.

"Yeah. How the fuck do you nap for that long though, that's crazy," Jasper looked over at me. He was busy playing nintendo switch.

Wyatt napped in the back bunks.

"What about Wyatt? He's been sleep this whole time too!" I redacted.

"Nah nigga, he literally just went back there like an hour ago," Taco cut.

I rolled my eyes, checking my phone. Fuck, I had texts from everyone.

how's it going with t??? is it still weird???
-crystal, 2:12 pm

and of course, from Reece.

you good? just checking in.
-Reece, 3:25 pm

I replied to Reece, quickly.

i'm great babe! super busy lately :( hbu?
-Me, 5:32 pm

I waited for his response.

It dawned on me that I had to interview Tyler again, this time, Stephanie sent me a few new questions that she'd got sent from the magazine. They wanted to know more about 'tour' life.

I looked up at Tyler, he was laid down on the couch, earbuds in. I texted him.

need to interview you again.
-Me, 5:40 pm

I noticed he got my message by the way he looked over, almost annoyed. I giggled.

"Like now?" He asked, getting up.

"Mhmm."

I watched him as he signaled to the back. I figured since Taco and Jasper were being so loud playing the switch, it'd be a good idea.

I followed behind, and we sat in his bottom bunk. Wyatt was still sleep in his top bunk.

"They wanna know about tour life," I sighed, taking out my laptop and notes.

"Fuck," he nonchalantly adjusted himself, and decided to lay his head on the bed.

"This is so corny," I began to read over the questions, "What are your favorite places to eat at during tour?" I looked at him, and laughed. God, it even made me cringe.

"That's the shit they wanna know?" He sighed, "I don't know, whatever the fuck I'm craving."

I typed it in, reading the next set.

"What's the worst part about touring?"

"You asking me these stupid fucking questions."

"I'm deadass gonna type that in. Final answer?"

"Final answer."

I laughed, typing.

"Best part about touring?"

"Traveling? Uh, yeah."

I typed.

I asked him a few more before his phone buzzed in the middle of our conversation.
He looked down at it.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Rocky. He's gonna make it as a guest on the next show."

Shit, I hadn't talked to Rocky since college. I'd completely avoided him.

"That's crazy," I slightly smiled, thinking of everything Rocky and I had been through before.

Before I knew it, we got to the venue.

"Holy shit, look at the crowd nigga!" Jasper shouted, we all looked outside the window. There was a crowd of people waiting to get in, it was so wild.

We got out, running to the back as fans started calling T's name as they noticed us.

We made it in, we were out of breath.

"Alright y'all, start setting up," Tyler shouted. Everyone was quick to move around and set everything up. It was so cool to see every time.

A few minutes passed, and I decided to go change in one of the dressing rooms in the back. It was starting to get really hot and humid inside.

I found one of the rooms, and opened the door.

"Shit, my bad!" I closed the door immediately as soon as I saw Tyler bottomless. He was getting dressed.

Fuck, I waited outside for a few moments before Tyler walked out. He stood in front of me, smirking.

"You act like you've never seen me naked," he whispered into my ear.

I bit my lip, watching him leave towards the front.

Quickly, I went inside the room, locking it this time. I took off my hoodie, and replaced it with a cropped t-shirt I had in my bag. I fixed myself
up in the mirror, and left.

"That looks good on you," Tyler watched me as I sat on the couch by Wyatt.

"It's just a top," I eyed him.

Tyler chuckled to himself as he prepared seconds before jumping on stage.

I noticed Wyatt giving me a look.

"What?"

"You serious?" He asked, laughing.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I was genuinely confused.

"He said you looked good? Are you guys—,"

"Oh fuck no. Absolutely not. We've been just getting along recently. It's weird, but it's nothing," I tensed up.

"Really?" there was sarcasm in his voice.

"I'm serious. You know I wouldn't do that to Reece."

Wyatt shrugged, he knew something was off. Him, Crystal, and Syd were some of the few people that always knew if something was weird.