ending genocide

As i'm finally finishing off flowery, I get an eerie feeling that someone is watching me. To be honest, (or is it.....Tibia honest? Haha) I feel kinda bad for doing a full on genocide run, in fact, I hated it, but my sister, was being threatened into doing AND finishing genocide route in Undertale. But now I feel really guilty, so I reset the game, determined to pacify and rid myself of genocide. But a weird thing happened right after I hit reset, I somehow ended INSIDE UNDERTALE!! I looked around and found I was exactly where frisk would normally be after they fell. I got up, and wondered down the hall, subconsciously knowing what to do but at the same time, I don't.  I entered a cave and looked down where a keyboard was hovering and it was asking my name. (Just so u know, I'm naming the reader, but everything else is up to u.) I entered the name, crescent and it approved. I continued walking down the hall until I reached a small patch of.......Grass? I knew this was where flowery was supposed to be, so, why isn't he here? Just as I thought that, a flower with a face, who I instantly recognized was flowery, appeared. "Howdy! I'm flowery! Flowery the flower!"
~time skip cause most of us know the entro and I is lazy as fuck~
     I walked behind toriel to the exit of the ruins, I spared her and gave her a goodbye hug before I exited the ruins and entered a snowy wonderland. I got nervous, I remembered my favorite character, sans, remembered all the resets, and if he did, does that mean he'll recognize me and be angry with me? I started to shake from fear of that question, but forced myself to walk down to the bridge and stop when I heard footsteps coming near me. "Human..... Don't you know how to greet a new friend? Turn around, and shake my hand." I heard him say. Slowly, I turned around, seeing his hand, took it and heard the loudest fart noise in my life. Sans came out of the shadow chuckling to himself, as well as my giggling joining in.