meeting and sparring his brother, reuniting with sister.

As I walked to town, after finishing papyrus' puzzles, I felt subconscious again, I knew sans was somewhere, watching my every move. So far, I've spared everyone but not without getting some wounds on myself. I didn't carry a weapon, and I most certainly didn't have any armor. Now I'm wishing I did have some on, because I had bruises and cuts just about everywhere I looked on my body, which was sore from all the puzzle solving and fighting/sparing. I saw sans as he was walking towards me with a neutral look, even though I knew he hated me now. Sans motioned for me to come with him as he entered grillby's. I followed him as quickly as I could. Once I entered and sat down, I took a side glance at sans, who was not really looking too happy to sit next to me. "Seems like your doing the pacifist run, but this time, don't reset, I'll show you a bad time if you do. Got it?" He asked in a demonic voice. I nodded showing that I understand him, but I'm too scared to speak to him since he hates me. I understand why he hates me too, if someone were to kill my sister, I would hate them too. " You can stay if you spare papyrus in your fight, alright?" Sans told me seriously. I nodded again but this time looking straight at him. Then, we heard papyrus rush in. "SANS!! ANOTHER HUMAN HAS EXITED THE RUINS!!! WE MUST CAPTURE-" sans cut him off. " Paps, don't you think that one human is enough? I mean, undyne could get the other one." I sweated, they were talking about me and my sister while I was sitting RIGHT HERE!!! I decided to cut in. "U-um, papyrus? Can you please not capture my sister and I, we kinda get anxiety from being captured in an unknown area. And my sister is really sensitive to pretty much every thing." I told him gently, in a quiet voice. Papyrus looked at me surprised, as if this was the first time he saw me. He seemed to be thinking for a moment, before he looked at me, smiling. "ALIGHT I WON'T CAPTURE YOU OR YOUR SISTER, BUT YOU'LL HAVE TO STAY WITH ME AND SANS WHEN YOU MEET UNDYNE!!" He said. To which I happily aggreed. Sans looked impressed for a moment, but when papyrus left, he face turned back to sour. "Great, that means not of our house will most likely be trashed by undyne while she's after you and your sister." Sans did not (or donut? Hmmmm, one does wonder) look happy, not one bit of his usual face looked happy, in fact, it looked like he was going to give someone a bad time. I'm still too sore so I hope it's not me he'll take it out on. Sans looked at me and said "well, not much to do about it now, so let's go get your sister and head to my house." He jumped of the seat and I quickly follow. We were reaching the bridge when we heard......crying? I instantly recognized the voice behind the soft crying and whisper over to find my sister caught up in a battle. I grew a tinsy bit mad but pushed it aside since it was doggo just being doggo. I walked over and took my sister's place in the fight. Amelia looked like she was happy to see me but was shocked when doggo sent me flying backward. Sans had caught up now and saw me on the ground, eyes widened with surprise. I quickly got up and called doggo over to pet him. He happily trotted over and rubbed his head against my leg as an apology for hitting me. I patted his head and he went to his station. I turned to Amelia and she immediately jumped into my arms. All three of us went back to town but now I had to fight papyrus. I told Amelia to stay with sans while I checked something, she nodded and stayed with sans while he just glared at me for putting him on babysitting duty. I shrugged and ran in the direction of papyrus. Once I arrived, we started to fight, I let him hit me every time, I was punishing myself for killing him last route, but, in the end, papyrus spared me and I spared him. We went back to his house to find sans asleep on the couch and Amelia doing a puzzle. Papyrus got excited that my sister liked puzzles almost as much as he did. Sans woke up ten minutes after and smiled at the two, but frown at me.