plan put to action

Sans stayed quiet for a long time before he spoke. "We test it first, before we put you at risk, got it?" He spoke gently, trying not to scare me again. I smiled and nodded, but shivered, suddenly becoming cold. Sans took notice and got up, only to crawl up beside me and cuddle me into a hug. I blushed ten times worse at this action, but nonetheless, I snuggle into his chest, feeling warm again. Alphys came in to check on me, she introduced herself and I could sense her mentally fangirling about me and sans being a couple, when we're not. One does wish though. I explained my plan to her and she took it in, and said she'd help me with it! Alphys then retreated down to the true lab, and then sans seemed to hug me closer to his chest, snoring. *He's........Alseep? Great, how am I going to get up if he's asleep?* I thought to myself, before I find myself giving into sleep as well, still snuggled up to sans' chest. I woke up about two hours later and see that sans is no longer beside me. I slowly try to sit up, groaning at the stiffness in my body for laying down for so long. Just at that moment, I felt something fall off the bed. I looked down and saw sans' jacket!! I picked it up, and still feeling cold, put it on and got up to walk. I exited the room and see the usual lab you would see when you first walk in, but this time, the elevator was open!! I walked over and in it, pressing the button, already knowing what was down there and went to the TRUE lab. When it opened, I saw the amalgamates and smiled at them, they all seemed cheerful to see me. I walked around the lab and eventually find alphys and sans working on the extractor, already trying to figure out A. How it worked, and B. How much it'll take from my soul, to create Chara's soul to revive her. "How's it going you two?" I asked, wondering if they made progress. They both jumped at my small and still very hoarse voice. Sans seemed to be shocked that I'm already up and walking around. "I-its go-going g-good so far!! We a-already f-found h-how it w-works, n-now all we n-need to do is f-find o-out how m-much we n-need to m-make a s-soul!" Wow, I never knew alphys stuttered THIS much. But I smiled at her, then I turn to sans, taking off his jacket and offering it to him. "Keep it for right now, your cold and miserable have no skin so I can't really feel cold, just give it back when we go home." He said. Home. That's the one thing my sister and I never really had. A permanent home. Just then alphys shouted and scared the shit outta me. "I-I F-FOUND IT!!! I-I KNOW HOW MUCH W-WE N-NEED!!!" She was very enthusiastic about this. Now all we need to do is turn it on and extract some of my determination from my soul, this is where pain comes in.