13

-the next day-
Shino's POV
"I'm serious. They can kill an entire battlefield of enemies in less than 30 seconds. If I'm being honest," I pause in my words, "they might even be more deadly than any hokage."

I explain everything to the rest of the group as we're walking to the training field.

"Shino... what happens if they use this against us?" Ino asks.

"I thought of that, and I have a solution. I created special ear pieces for our squad that will absorb and distort anything when you put them in. Therefore, it will have no effect on us." I hand them each a container containing the ear pieces. "Don't, and I cant stress enough, don't lose these."

We reach the training field. "Shino!" (Name) shouts, "a few enemies stopped by so we could use them as a test subject instead!" I respond with a thumbs up. Better them than me.

We walk up to them. "They don't look like they'd hurt a fly. This is a waste." Ino scoffs.

"Be quiet. Im about to show you. Put in your ear pieces."

We all take a moment to fit them in our ears. They looked almost like hearing aids.

"Start with the mind control one." I command. (Name) and Jürgen control the group of ninja. I narrate as they continue with their actions. "Step 1: State of Shock. She enters their ears and the little to no sound waves reaching their brains leaves them in shock... Step 2:Entrance, the sound has now fully made it to the ear, and it's on its way to the brain. Step 3: Penetration, the sound waves have made it to the brain. Now, they can say anything and they'll do it. And Step 4: Mind Control, can range anything from jumping to death."

"Run back where you came from. Forget the past 4 hours." Jürgen shouts. The ninja run in the opposite direction.

"Woah..." Choji stops eating his chips and drops his jaw. "Is that all?" He adds, eating again.

"Not even close. Time for the chakra cut. Hinata, Neji, activate your byeonkugans so you can see what they're doing." I go to stand in front of them. I activate a chakra shield around my entire body. They both begin singing. Within seconds, I feel the shields chakra all gone and chakra from my body leaving it. I raise a hand, signaling for them to stop.

Hinata and Neji take a step back with a horrified expression on their faces.

"What happened?!" Naruto yells.

"They... completely sliced through the chakra shield and even took most of the chakra from his body in just a matter of seconds." Neji responds, mouth open in shock.

"Now,"I change the subject, "for the next one. Raise me, imprison."

They begin their sequence of vibrations and rhythms. I get raised into the air, and my arms and legs feel pressure from all directions, unable to move.

They pull me back down.

"There's not a single sign of chakra coming from either one of them... which means they could do this all day long." Neji says.

"Now for something a bit more heartfelt... do the animal one!" I oder.

They turn in opposite directions and sing a tune. Animals of all different species come from all different parts of the woods, and line up in several rows around them.

"They now follow their orders." I state. They release the animals, and they run back into the woods.

"But the most useful..." time to pull the trick out from my sleeve, "they can navigate without their eyes or nose, but with their ears." I blindfold the both of them and begin to move around. They begin to use their voice again. They point to where I am every time. "Not only that, they can identify the person."

I go back to the group. "That's not even close to everything I taught them, but I figured those are the most useful so I should show those first." I push up my glasses. The two normies follow behind me.

"They're...practically unstoppable," Naruto gets a worried look on his face, "and the fact that they learned that in only a day... are you sure we're safe?"

I nod. "I tested all the possibilities of any situation. You guys are safe with those."

"Shino, I have to admit, this is your best work yet," Lee excitedly grins, "great job!" He gives his well known thumbs up and smile combo.

"Do you think... they could even kill Orochimaru?" Hinata looks up.

"Without a doubt." I push up my glasses again.

"Jürgen, (Name), you'll be training with us from now on." Sasuke says. "Kakashi sensei would only make you more powerful."

Jürgen and i have just been looking at eachother this whole time, ignoring whatever they've been bickering about. His emerald eyes haven't changed since when I first saw him... I think I'm developing feelings for somebody for the first time in my life.