Chapter 22 - Blunt

Elsa's POV

I made my way to our dressing room for our P.E. when I was suddenly slammed through the lockers.

"Hey Elsa.." Tooth gave me an evil grin.

"What do you want Tooth?" I glared at her making she and her friends chuckle.

"You know what I want! Stay away from Jack!" She sneered.

"Why would I?! Aren't you ashamed of yourself? Bullying every girl Jack has? Well excuse me! He's over you!" I screamed back causing her to grit her teeth and slapped me hard, and repeatedly.

"How dare you! I swear to God I'll make you leave this school!" She screamed at my face while slapping me. Then suddenly she stopped.

"Stop this.." I saw Punzie gripped her hand forcing her to stop.

"You stay out of this blond queen!" She glared at Punzie.

"Oh shut up.. everyone knows how weak you are!" Punzie rolled her eyes.

"You want something bad huh?" Tooth sneered.

"Hit me and it'll all be informed to Jack." She smiled making Tooth leave the room.

"Thank you." I smiled at Punzie.

"Don't be.. now go to the clinic to ice your face." She said before walking out from the room.

Merida's POV.

I was outside strumming my guitar when Hiccup tapped my back.

"Hey there." He smiled.

"Hey.." I smiled back.

"So.. what are you doin here?" He stuttered.

"Are you trying to start a conversation?" I smiled at him.

"Well yeah.. I guess.." he smiled.

"Hey how about we go to your house this afternoon.. I want to see your mom." I smiled.

"Yeah sure.." he grabbed his phone and texted his mom.

Rapunzelle's POV.

It was our French subject when our teacher introduced us to someone.

"Morning class.. we have a new student today.." Then the door creaked open showing a brown haired boy.

"Good morning everyone.. I'm Hans.. I'm from Holmes Chapel.." he smiled.. I lived at Holmes Chapel before... twelve years ago.. maybe it's him?! Well.. I remember his name from before.. but that's just what he call himself as a child.. I never get his real name.. his name is Flynn Rider.