Chapter 2-Settling in

Elsa's POV.

We parked at the mansion aunt bought here in London. The Butler opened the car door, actually we only have one butler, his name is Sebastian. He have white hair, yup he's old, he also have white mustache, and he wears a black suit. He led me and Anna to our new rooms.

I went upstairs at te veranda on the top of the mansion, I can see the city lights, and the big ben, actually our house is at the top of a hill so we can see the city lights.

I tried to take a midnight walk outside the mansion, I walk on the brick floor of the street. there are about four to five mansions here in this hill, one is in front of ours, just one road apart.

Then I saw a rather blinding light of a motorcycle, and it parked at the mansion in front of ours. The guy who was driving the motorcycle waited for the gate to open, he's wearing a helmet, but he took it off showing his icy white hair. He glanced at me shortly when he noticed the gate open and drove inside.

---------------

Its morning so I decided to take a short jogging, I put on my hoodie jacket and shorts, and fit my tennis shoes and started jogging outside. Then morning air started to give me goosebumps, I tightened my jacket and plugged in my earphones and continued jogging.

Actually this place isn't isolated at all, bet when you hear that our mansion is on top of the hill you'll think of something isolated. no it's not, we actually have a bit of shops here like bakery, café, convenience. I sat on the bench beneath the maple tree to rest. Then I hear the bell of the cafe tinkle as the door opened, revealing the silver haired boy I met by glance last night.

He's wearing a loose short and a rather large jacket, what can I say, he just woke up and probably bought some coffee right after he washed his face. He sat on one of the umbrella table outside the café, he gave his coffee a soft blow and started sipping it.

I shook myself out of my gaze and started jogging again. come to think of it, tomorrow I'll start school.