#3

Jooheon was sleeping on the couch meanwhile Minhyuk and his son sleeping on his bedroom. Jooheon wakes up and heard someone's voice at the balcony.

"I said I never go back to there! I know you and father-in-law just want to use my son as your money maker in the future!"

Jooheon can clearly hear Minhyuk shouting. He just sit and waiting for Minhyuk to finish his conversation. Actually, he didn't want to heard someone's private conversation, but if he walked away, Minhyuk will noticed him and Minhyuk would feel more uncomfortable. So, Jooheon decided to stay still in his position.

"I'll never go back. If my office wants me to move to Seoul for working, I'm sure I'll bring my son. I'm his father, not you!"

Jooheon heard Minhyuk hang up the call. He then came inside and saw Jooheon already sitting on the couch. "Oh, you are awake. I'm sorry, did I make you awake?"

Jooheon shook his head. "No, I'm awake by myself.."

An "Oh" word coming out from Minhyuk's mouth. Jooheon think, Minhyuk must be feeling uncomfortable because he heard all of his conversation.

"I'm sorry, I don't.. mean to heard it," he then apologized.

"It's okay. It's your house, not mine. So, it's not your fault."

Jooheon saw Minhyuk face. His face looked so pale.

"You okay, bro?"

"Me? I'm okay."

"You looks so pale, wait."

Jooheon checked his forehead, he tried to feel if Minhyuk has fever or not. "No, you are not okay."

Jooheon went to the kitchen and looking for his first aid kit. He was looking for a cooling gel patch and a thermometer.
He then asked Minhyuk to lay down on the couch.

"Here, use this thermometer," he gave the thermometer to Minhyuk. He then put the cooling gel patch to Minhyuk forehead.

Minhyuk put the thermometer to his mouth. He felt better when the cooling gel started to work. After a few minute, Jooheon took the thermometer and checked the temperature.

"You are really have a fever. You can't go near to your son, it's dangerous for him."

"What?! How was it?!"

"It's 39 degrees. You must stay here and take some rest in here."

Jooheon put the thermometer back to the box and started to cooking some food. He cooked while he watched out Minhyuk to keep stay away from Minwoo. "Sir, Minhyuk-ssi, please stay there." he shouted when Minhyuk tried to walking toward Jooheon bedroom, to looking for his son.

"Sorry.."

He finished making the cream soup and also make some toast. He bring it to Minhyuk and also bring some medicine. "Here, eat that and then take some rest. Minwoo is still sleeping so while he's sleeping you must rest."

"T-thank you, Jooheon."

"No problem."

_Tbc_