#4

After a few hours, Minhyuk fever had cooled down a bit. But, he still felt very weak at this time and he couldn't lift up his body.

He could open his eyes. But he couldn't lift his body. He must checjed his son, but his condition right now wasn't supporting him.

He heard his son cries a little. And then, he heard Jooheon's voice.

"It's okay, it's okay, the crocodile won't bite the deer."

His son stopped to cry, a few seconds later he heard his laugh. "The lion, so cute! Hahahaha!"

Minhyuk was curious about what Jooheon did with his son. But, he thought, his son were really having a good time with Jooheon.

Jooheon went out from the bedroom.

"Oh, you are awake." he soon noticed Minhyuk.

Minhyuk wanted to say something to Jooheon, but his voice was too weak. He didn't know Jooheon could hear him or not
"What happened with my son?"

Jooheon smiled. Jooheon definitely could hear Minhyuk. "He awoke at 7 AM, but you are still sleeping. So, I play with him and making him some breakfast."

"He, doesn't afraid, with you?"

"Nope. Because I'm introduce myself as a cute giant teddy bear. I have a big teddy bear doll and make that to not afraid with me."

Minhyuk just chuckled. He couldn't believe this Jooheon was really good at dealing with children.

"You are scary, but you can dealing with children that easy.."

Jooheon went to the kitchen and take a big bottle of water. "Maybe, it's because I had a little sister before.. Oh yeah, I'm even took Minwoo to supermarket to buy him some breakfast. Don't worry, he ate the right food, only for kids."

Jooheon took a glass and pour the water in a glass. "You want some?" he offered to Minhyuk.

Minhyuk weakly shook his head. He saw Jooheon from living room. He still couldn't believe his son could get this close with Jooheon in a short time.

"So, you ever had a sister. Where is she now?" Minhyuk broke down the silenced between them. After Jooheon sipping some of his water, he just smiled.

"She died, a year ago. Because of my fault."

_Tbc_