Chapter Two-Internet Stalking

ALFIE'S POV

"Hey what's shaking my milkshakes!" I said it along with Amelie, smiling at her cute trademark laugh. "So today, we are here with my B to da B to da F, Liam! Who you may know on YouTube as LiamTheLame." She continued. Oh. She had a boyfriend. I guess he was decent enough, and I was happy for her, right? Yeah.

"Oh also guys, that means Best Boy Friend, but like boy space space space space space space space space space friend." Liam laughs.

"Like boy is on Earth and friend is on Mars." She giggles. So cute.

"Alfie!" I hear Zoe down the hallway and slam my laptop shut. "Who are you talking to?"

I smile, one I'd been practicing for ages.

"No-one. Just watching...Joe's latest vlog."

"Oh, I guess I should really watch that,"" She laughed and sat down next to me, eventually laying down and resting my head on my lap. "I was thinking we could go to London tomorrow."

"Yeah, that would be great..."

"You're acting a bit weir-"

I lean down and kiss her, just to make her happy, to her it means everything but to me it's worth nothing.

"Hey, is that your phone?" It was vibrating next to us. Zoe sat up and checked the caller id before finally answering.

"Hi, chummy!" She smiled, leaving the room mouthing "I'll BRB."

I smile, and as soon as she's out of my view I open up my twitter.

"Hey," I type. "Going to London. Don't know exact location, but reply if you can come?"

It says she's online. I wonder what she'll say.

A/n

Omg alfie is so mean in this story :( not saying he's mean in real life though obviously.

Vote?

Comment?

Maybe even follow me?!

Ilyasm x