Chapter Three-Invitation

AMELIE'S POV

PointlessBlog: hey, going to london. Don't know exact location, but reply if you can come?

I hesitate before replying, not knowing whether I should or not. Well, if he invited me, why say no? It was an opportunity, and I'd love to get to know him and Zoe more than from their vlogs.

HeyItsAmelie: sure, would love to get to know u & zo a bit more!

He was now offline. Strange. It gave me time to think, and then I felt like a regard because of course he wasn't messaging me, he meant to message Zoe or Joe or Marcus or Caspar or one of those lot. Ugh, why didn't I guess! That comment didn't mean anything either, it was just a nice gesture because I constantly spammed him with stuff. Like I spammed him here on Twitter, on Tumblr, Instagram, Facebook- I'd always be the annoying one who commented "First like!" although people didn't actually care. He probably didn't also.

Anyway, why would want to interact with me, I was a loner, not that pretty but pretty enough to live life, with 1000 inactive subs. Yay. My mobile rang. Locked number. I decide to ignore it, I wasn't in the mood for answering surveys, but they kept calling me, and eventually I had to pick up and see what all the hassle was.

"What?!" I practically shout down the phone. There's a nervous laugh. I almost drop my phone. His laugh.

"Oh, um, hi, Amelie." He was obviously embarrassed.

"God, I'm so sorry, I thought it was some business ready to spam me with texts! So, what's up?'

"No, it's cool. About tomorrow.."

"Tomorrow! Yeah, I can't wait to get to know you two."

"About that..."

"What?"

"Well it'll just be us."

"Just us?"

"Yeah..," he paused, took a breath, then carried on: "Zoe's got a thing."

"A thing?" I felt retarded just repeating everything he said, but I was so confused, I wasn't even sure what was happening right then. I was expecting to wake up in a daze.

"Um I think it's modelling," he replied. "So, can you come?"

"Yeah, sure, it sounds great."

"Okay, I'll pick you up at eleven, I'll meet you at Brighton Station."

"Kay. See you then."

I let him put down the phone and let out a deep breath. Although I had a crush on him, and so wanted to meet him, something just didn't seem right...

***

Oooh what do we have here?! Do I dare say it's almost a cliffhanger?!

Exciting.

If you want to make my day

Vote?

Comment?

Follow me if you dare?

ilyasm x