i. steph and tristan

CHAPTER ONE

Tessa and Alissa Young entered their new room, on their college

Tessa and Alissa Young entered their new room, on their college. Behind them, their Mother and Alissa's boyfriend, Christian. That was their first year on the college. They both were exited.

They walked in their room and saw two girls lying on a bed. Alissa already knew that the girl with the brown hair was their roommate. The music was loud, but Alissa really didn't care. She loves music. They both looked like badass woman.

They saw them and smiled a little bit. „Hey."
Alissa and Tessa walked forward and smiled widely. „Hey." Alissa walked to the right side of the room were was a bed. Tessa followed her example and walked to the bed of the other side of the room. Both of the gils followed their gazes every move the twins did.

Tessa walked slowly towards one of them. Alissa remembered her name was Steph or something like that. „Steph?"

„The one and only." she answered grinning and stood up. Alissa walked up to them and and smiled either. Steph was really sympathetically for her. „I'm Alissa and that is Tessa, she's my sister." Alissa pointed over to Tessa who smiled shyly at them.

Steph lays one hand on each of their shoulders. „My new roommates." she said and looked over to the other girl with blond hair. „That's Tristan."  Tristan stood up and hugged them both, what made Alissa smiling shortly. They both were really kind.

Steph gaze fell on the woman and the two boys thanking behind them. „Come In. We don't bite."

„Oh, Yeah, sorry." Tessa remembered. „That is our Mom." she pointed at their mom , and Alissa decided to introduce her boyfriend by herself. „And that is Christian."

„Hallo."  Christian greeted them shyly, what was super cute.

„So, I wasn't happy that they put me together with two first semesters." Steph began but then smiled again as she saw that Alissa's and Tessa's smiles slowly disappeared. „But hello, think positive." she lays again a hand on their shoulders. „I will like you spiritually."

„We bring you two in the best clubs, even without a fake ID, no problem." Tristan exclaimed and winked at them.

Alissa bit at her lip and turned around to her mom, who told her with no words that they need to talk. She went out of the room, Alissa went after her immediately and pulled Tessa with her, leaving Christian alone with Steph and Tristan. „Mom?"

Outside of the room they had a discussion about the two girls. Their Mom want to talk to the principal about that. Total bullshit. But they happily could changes her mind.