Chapter 22: Adrenaline Kicks In, Shifts Into Overdrive

Chapter 22: Adrenaline Kicks In, Shifts Into Overdrive

RONNIE'S POV

The last night before Ari and Macy could come home, I went home and got some well needed sleep.

I went back in the morning and walked into Ari's room which she was getting Macy dressed. I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind and rested my head on her shoulder.

"It makes me happy to know that you are both my beautiful girls" I said and kissed her cheek.

"You're too sweet Ronnie" Ari said, kissing my cheek and turning back to Macy. "I hope you got some sleep cause you're not going to be able to sleep for the next couple months. You're getting up most of the time as well." She added.

"Alright, as long as you start taking Mason to school"

"Deal" She said and kissed my shoulder. "I want to meet Mason's teacher anyway." I just chuckled nervously.

"By the way, I forgot to tell you!" I said, stepping away from her.

"Yes, Ronald?" She said, not amused.

"Haha she may ask you questions about me or think our whole family is wierd" I chuckled.

"Ronald Jospeh Radke, tell me right now what the hell you are talking about!"

"Funny story! See, I made the mistake of choosing Ryan to go with me"

"Oh God. This has got to be good."

"Yeah.... she asked who he was and Ryan said he was my lover and started rubbing my shoulder creepily, I glared at him and he said he was just kidding but I think she actually believed him for a minute."

"I'm litteraly going to murder that boy!" She said, turning back to Macy.

"Hey! No murdering! Prison isn't as fun as it seems!" I joked.

"Haha, very funny Mr. Radke" She fake chuckled.

"As always Miss Vincent"

'You won't be able to call me that within a year."

"Yes, but I will finnaly be able to call you Mrs. Radke" I said, kissing her neck.

"True" She shrugged.

I pulled out my phone and took a picture of the both of us and tweeted it.

RonnieRadke~ @AriVincent and I about to leave the hospital for home with our beautiful new daughter <3

 Soon the nurses brought in a wheelchair and instructed Ari to get in it so they could push her to the car. I signed her out and one of the nurses pushed her to the car. She strapped Macy in and climbed in the back with her while I drove.

We pulled up to the house and we walked up to the door but I stopped her.

"Here, let me have Macy, Mason's probably going to attack you." She nodded and handed me Macy. I opened up the door with one hand and Mason was sitting on the couch. His head turned to us and he ran toward us. Ari stepped in and kneeled down as he ran into her arms. I saw a huge smile on his face as she spun him around.

"Mommmyyyy" I heard him say.

"Haha, hi Mason" She chuckled. She then put him down as Macy started crying, kissed him on the forehead and grabbed her from me. She dissapeared into our room and came back down about 5 minutes without Macy. She sat down on the couch next to me.