Hybrid and Vampire

Hi am Ai Aoy meaning Blue Love. My hair is long and blue, my eyes red or sometimes night blue, almost pale skin but glossy and smooth, soft voice, 5'7, 48 D, I usualy wear jean's and a sleeveless hoody and am the packs castaway but I still try to have friends. Am only 18 years old and am a great fighter thats what my dad tells me when am not allowed to fight with other or at least practice with them. So I have no friends and I dont know how to fight I just fight by instinct.

I can't remember since I was 7 I had forgotten my memory, my parents said it was a car crash but I never new but I let it go. They tell me to be nice and never show my wolf form to nobody because they would be jealous of my form. I didnt say it my parents did. But I've never seen my true form of a wolf nor heard her talk in my head like my parents told me.

I was scared of the true side of me every time thunder appears myself wanted to run jump and scream to the skys like a monster. Today I walked to school to be met with insults and nicknames and some glares by some bitches that I dont like. Me being a wolf is really that wrong I kept walking suddenly I was pushed against the lockers I growled in anger but they all looked at me scared. I sighed knowing that my eyes turned red so I breathed in and out calming down I heard someone call me MONSTER making me look at them all with sad eyes and afraid of myself. I glared at them all and I looked out front to see Max who looked worried I looked down and bolted out of there.

I went to the roof to look at the sky "Here you are Ai"

Max sounded exausted I told him bitterly "Go back to class"

"And miss the excitment of a soon to be fight..." with those words out of his mouth I quickly looked at him

"Fight?" I asked confused

"Yeah Lala got mad when you glared at her and showed your red eyes at her" Max explained while looking down

I standed up and walked passed him while I whispered "I will not fight"

With those words spoken Max looked at me and he had gave me a calm smile making me smile lightly as well. I walked down the stairs but I was met with body and held me against the wall. I looked to see Lala she looked real mad I just rolled my eyes and I held her hands and pulled them away. Lala is strong but not strong as me.

She looked surprised but she forced her strength out slamming me against the wall.

"Am getting tired of this stupid stunt" I told her annoyed

"Oh you pore runt you should have never looked at me that was one of the rules I gave all like you" she spat in my face

I sighed and I pushed her off me she almost fell but her bitch crew helped her stay up. I huffed at her making her growl at me I growled as well my growl was way different from her's she smirked at me making me show my canines they were long and sharp. She tensed up when she saw them she knew I could teare her to peaces. I smirked making her growl at me again she tried attacking me with her bitch crew which I quickly jumped above her and I ran.

I laughed at their stupid move and I kept running the bell rang and every pack member and other pack members well some humans as well looked at me I just smiled at them and kept running but then I saw a girl with brown eyes which she smirked and then it happened I didnt even notice her foot in my way making me trip and hit my face.

I used my hands to force myself up and I shook my head and I tried running again people laughed at me making me look around scared I was getting really pissed off I reached the door and jumped to it making it open and I landed on the bottom stairs which I had to roll on the ground and stop. One knee on the ground a phist as well a hand on top of my knee while I look around.