Bite Me

I woke up with a bit of a head ache but it was normal. I felt warm but a really cold wind had entered the room when I turned around Scott was snuggling with me. I tried to escape but his arms held me tight and he twisted me. My hands quickly landed on his bare chest and I blushed quickly. I looked at him and he was smiling at me. He got close to me and I felt his breathing.

Our lips touched and I felt the sparks and it made me accept his kiss. 'Finally' the two voices said in unison and they sounded so happy. He tightened his grip making me gasp he took advantage and he entered his tongue making our kiss deeper. I breathed heavily and I had closed my eyes and accepted the kiss.

All of a sudden he was on top of me using one hand to hold both of mine above my head and I just looked at him as his hand slided down my cheek and when his hands got to my neck he scratched stopping at my chest.

I breathed heavily as I tried to calm myself his hand entered my shirt making me open my eyes quickly. My breath got worse as I made my hands  into fist's his hands cupped up my left breast and he started to tease me.

I tried holding the moans but they just escaped, I was panting and he stopped I felt him looking at me. I opened my eyes to see him hypnotized and I breathed heavily trying to calm myself. But then I felt his lips on mine and we kissed for a while before he flew back. I sat up to look at him in the corner of the room. I was surprised and worried.

"I should have n-never done that" he sounded a bit confused and a bit apoligeticaly

"It's ok it wasn't your fault only..." I told him as I stood from the bed

I walked to him and he stood up and I smiled he looked surprised and shocked. I heard the door knock and I looked at Scott who just looked at the door a bit mad. I walked to the door to then be pushed to the wall and I heard the door slam and when I looked some guy had a sword and guns. Scott looked at him and the guy pointed at us and Scott pushed me aside.

I fell to the ground and I heard gun shots a quickly looked to see wholes on the wall. I looked around and I didn't find Scott I looked at the guy and he walked towards me. He grabbed my shoulder and he raised me up and pulled me towards the doors. We started walking threw the halls.

"Your parents paid a good money to just get you so am not letting you out of my greep or sight!" the guy said as the scent of cigarets slapped me on the face

I just tried to escape but his grip tightened and he faced me the cigerets got even worst. I looked away and I ignored him completely. My eyes landed on Scott who quickly was running towards the guy punching him hard, the guy letted me go and he fell back. Scott grabbed me and he carried me in hs shoulders. My eyes wide and when Scott tried to fly the guy shot one of Scott's wings making him crash quickly. I closed my eyes and when I opened my eyes again he I was on top of him. He looked really weak and I looked at him with tears in my eyes I looked at the guy who smirked and I got really mad.

I stood up and attacked him but was quickly stopped by gun shuts to the sky. I looked at the guy with glares and then the gun was pointed at me and I completely froze.

"Your coming with me in a good way or a bad way" he threatened me

"BITE ME!" I told him

"Thats a vampires job lil girl" he told me with a evil smirk

"Dont you dare touch her" Scott warned real mad

I heard him cough and the guy said "Stay down bat brain"

The man tried to shoot Scott which I ran and landed in front of Scott and gun shot I felt the pain behind my shoulder making me land on my knees and reach for the wound but it hurted a lot.

My breathing was heavy and I looked at Scott who was surprised but was know angry. 'Scott run!' My words never left my mouth I wanted him safe but that was never going to happen. I saw Scott jump and attack the man making me look I saw Scott punching and kicking and dodging I tried to stand up but I fell back down and I watched him fight the man. Scott recieved a punch while the man recieved a knee to the gut I wanted to help but I couldn't.

Scott elbowed him on the back and he stepped on the man's head making the man black out. Scott quickly ran to me and carried me as we flashed out of there making me slowly go into darkness.

SCOTT's POV

I flashed out of there and I was running far away from there and from humans I held her tightly but then I felt her go limb and that made me stop and I lay her softly to the ground and I bit into my wrist. 'I need to heal the wound'

I put my bleedy wrist into her mouth and I made her head go back so she could swallow my blood and as a result her wound healed and I carried her again and flashed straight to my old cabin.

It was still dirty but it was same old same old I walked to my bedroom I saw the door and I softly kicked it and there was nothing but cobwebs that I have to clean and dust.

I laid her on my bed and I covered her knowing this place would be freezing cold.