Story Story

Summary:

A boi died, people try to figure out who killed boi, and then killer boi gets killed for killing, boi that is a dead boi.

Actual story:

Shuichi was walking down the hallway of the totally legit school, with his friend girlfriend, KAYAYDAY, they walked down the stairs with some kind of egg pattern thing (Wth even is that pattern?) but HOLY SHIT there's blood on the stairs, "What the fuck is someone ded?" Kayayayayayayayday asked, "Do I look like I know? Why are you asking me?!" Sushi yelled and then they Naruto ran down the stairs, and holy shit:

*BODY DISCOVER SOUNDS HOLY FUCK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAZn2LE9gqk*

Kaito was ded ded. Kayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayday was shook, "Oh meh god did Kaito fall down the stairs and died because... actually I have no clue how he would die from that..." Shoe shrugged, "Do I look like a detective?" "YOU ARE A DETECTIVE, SHUICHI." Kayayayayayayayayayayayday yelled at her boyfriend, "Oh yea." At that time the thot walked in, "What the actual FUCK are you guys yelling about-" Miu saw the ded luminary of the starsssssssss, "Holy shit, A dead guy." Then an announcement sound rang through the entire school which oddly sounded like that bell thing from fnaf, that FUCKING black and white bear said this thing, "A body has been discovered! In a few hours you do a class trial and this is your first one now because story. I've been doing this for 10 years I know what I'm doing, BYE BITCHES." Surprisingly that little gremlin child didn't show up and be the gayest gay to ever gay, but granted just about everyone hates him, but Saihara Dessert was concerned about him because his detective mode had been turned on (That's what she said) and he looked closer at the ded ded Kaito, "Wow I'm pretty sure he fell down all the stairs... like all of them. I'm 99% sure about all of his bones are broken." Dessert investigated, "Oh that explains the blood on the stairs I thought some flat chested bitch was on her period." The THOT said, "Um Miu we are in a murder school. WHY WAS SOMEONE ON THEIR PERIOD THE FIRST THING YOU JUMPED TO?!" Sushi screamed at THOT.

 Later Sushi chose to ask the most suspicious people there, he asked Tenko to kick down the library door and saw the avocado guy reading a book with that other dude um Kork at a random bookshelf, "ALRIGHT WHO KILLED KAITO?" Sushi interrogated at the two guys, "Was kicking down the door necessary? It was unlocked you know." Avocado asked, "I'm the one asking the questions here, you suspicious avocado." Shuichi said while pulling out a chair and sitting in it, "Ok what were you two doing at like... 9AM, which is when Kaito was killed?" Sushi asked slamming his hands on the table like the movies, "I was reading about serial killers to see if I was- I mean, reading about serial killers because I'm interested about them." Kork said while quickly throwing a murder book back on the shelf (Yes he actually threw it) "Ok. Avocado guy?" Shuichi turned his head to the avocado, "I'm only here cuz I wanna know what the fuck my talent is. So I went to the library cuz, it's a library it should give information about some kind of talent that fits me." He replied, "Also you know murder isn't a thing I do. I even told you guys before I went here, 'Hey I'm going to the library to not murder cause I don't like murder.'" Shuichi internally facepalmed, "That's not how things work. You guys are seriously like the most suspicious people here." Kork and Avocado just stared at Sushi, "Have you met Kokichi?" Avocado boi asked, "...I'll go ask Kokichi." Shuichi left book room place to find Grape Panta Thot. 

Shoe found the gremlin's room and knocked on the door, and for some shitty reason the Panta Thot didn't answer the door, Shoe knocked on the door again, Panta Thot didn't answer. Sushi considered calling Tenko to break down another door, but he almost lost his head making for asking Tenko to kick a door open, and Shuichi liked his head. Then the grape appeared out of nowhere, "HI SAIHARA-CHAN." He screamed, probably killing a person's ears, How the hell did he even get there?, "Hey Kokichi, Kaito's fuckin dead." Hat boi told da demon child, "Oh really I had no idea! That kinda sucks, he may have been an asshole but damn how'd he die?" The little demon from hell asked probably lying about being kinda  depresso about that Space boi became very ded ded, "No seriously, how did he die?" Demon chil asked, "He fell down about all the flights of stairs." Shoe explained. Kokichi had this face that will now be typed out, :) , he then started to die of laughter, no he didn't actually die (Which kinda sucks but.... eh) Shoe didn't want to get blamed for a ded being found so he left the Demon Gremlin, who passed out from laughing too hard.