It runs in the family

Present time

"World's richest company is expanding their business by constructing more offices, and more factories on the other side of the world, such as Japan, and Korea. The Goodly's name has been running on for centuries, making it 87 years of expansion and hard work from Mr. Martin Goodly. His American dream." - Forbes

Articles about my ancestors roaming around, making me proud of where my last name stands. From a prestigious background, and a wealthy lifestyle.

And believe me or not, I am not one of those snotty rich kids that like to feed off of this, and brag about their millions of dollars to the middle class. On the contrary, I work hard, and I earn my own money.

My summers consist of daily work and study sessions. Usually these kids spend their summers in the Bahamas, or Paris, but I want to keep this family business going. I want to make my ancestor Martin proud.

School is very light on me, and it begins this fall. I'm pretty excited to start a new year of college, even though I don't need it, but it doesn't hurt to study new things.

Architecture. Pretty interesting major.

NYU is a school filled with smart kids, but most of them are there just because they have the money, and well I can't befriend people like that, except for Julie. She's a hyper yet humble person, and she exceeded my expectations.

I'm turning 20 next month, and well my friend Julie, is making this huge bash on her Long Island beach house. I told her I didn't want anything for my birthday, but she invited everyone in the campus.

It frustrates me because I'm not a very socially active person, and I've never been into having a boyfriend or friends in general. Julie changed that completely.

My name is Marjorie. Yes, exactly like Martin's daughter. My father chose that name after all because of it. I just never thought I'd be identical to her.

I guess it runs in the family.

A/N: Eyyyy ! I hope you guys like it and sorry for the shortness in the story. Taissa Farmiga is going to play Marjorie, and Niall is coming in soon.