×3×

Chanhee stormed back to the cafeteria,hoping to find Youngkyun where he left him and of course,to eat.He didn't have enough time to eat his lunch and luckily,their break will last another ten minutes.

He frantically looked around and to his much joy,he found Youngkyun biting his nails,looking extremely uneasy.He headed towards him and sat down at the table they initially sat at.

Youngkyun widened his eyes and nearly fell out of his chair at the sight of Chanhee who looked fine.

"C-Chanhee! Are you ok? Are you hurt anywhere?" the older boy asked,inspecting Chanhee.

Chanhee arched an eyebrow,a bit taken aback by his behaviour.Why was he so scared? Was it because of Rowoon?

"I'm fine,Youngkyun.Are you,though? You seem odd"

Youngkyun leaned a bit forward to whisper so that no one else but Chanhee could hear.

"The truth is..I thought Rowoon did something to you.."

Chanhee tilted his head.

"Why would he do something to me? I just brought him to the infirmary and treated his wounds."he replied,making Youngkyun's eyes nearly pop out.

"Wait,so he didn't do anything? He didn't try to hurt you or threaten you? He didn't force himself on you?" Youngkyun's questions came one after another.

"No.Is he famous for doing all that?" Chanhee questioned,getting more curious with each second spent in silence.

Youngkyun figured it was time to let Chanhee know.To tell him every little thing about Rowoon.After all,he became a student at their University and it was better to find out sooner than later.

"Listen closely.He is not someone you can trust." Youngkyun whispered.

"Can we skip to the part where you explain everything properly?" Chanhee frowned,his patience running down.

"He is Kim Seokwoo and Rowoon is just his alter ego.Seokwoo is actually very nice but due to his family's death in a car accident he developed negative feelings,therefore this is where Rowoon came from.He has quite a reputation around the college and it has solid reasons.He's mostly quiet if no one bothers him but if someone does bother him it doesn't end very nicely.Some say that he even murders those who meddle in his business,but that might only be a rumor based on nothing in particular.Long story short,don't trust him too easily.He always finds a way to break you.Not only he's very manipulative,but he's also very good at fighting,so getting too close to his boundaries wouldn't be a wise choice." Youngkyun whispered the story to which Chanhee replied with a shocked expression.

It all sounded so unbelievable that he could barely react.Now he understood why everyone avoided Rowoon and was scared of him.

He felt an unexplainable pain at the mention of him losing his family.Him developing negative feelings because of it was understandable.Chanhee still found him strong.He couldn't imagine the pain he must have gone through by himself.

"That's why I was so shocked earlier.Usually he would have hurt the person he looked at as a victim.Since he didn't try anything with you is extremely odd." Youngkyun muttered,deep in thought.

"He acted normal around me and even asked for my name.He also listened to me.." Chanhee stated,shrugging.

"Do you think it was Seokwoo?" Youngkyun questioned,hoping it was Seokwoo,although the chance was slim.

Rowoon doesn't leave that easily.Not when he found something he's interested in.

"I don't know what Seokwoo acts like but I don't think it was him.He still had this playful air around him." Chanhee spoke,munching on his sandwich.

Youngkyun nodded, "Yeah,that's definitely Rowoon.Seokwoo is not like that."

"I feel bad for him though.I'm sure he didn't want to end like this." Chanhee blurted out,surprising himself.

"I pity him as well.He went through a lot.."

Since when did Chanhee care about strangers? He always cared about himself only.He remained silent after that,still deep in thought.

His mind drifted back to the moment when his eyes met with the taller's dark ones that seemed to hide so much sorrow and hatred.Maybe hurting others was an inconventional way of distracting himself from all the pain he went through.

As much as Chanhee wanted to understand his struggles,he just couldn't.He couldn't imagine the pain of losing your family in such a tragic way and also the pain of dealing with it alone.Despite gaining an alter ego out of the situation,Seokwoo was strong.Very.

"Now that you know everything,please be wary around him." Youngkyun warned,biting into his apple afterwards.

Chanhee nodded,looking down at his hands.For some reason,he felt that Rowoon can actually be nice if he wanted to and the fact that he behaved normally from what the others are used to,gave Chanhee a bit of hope.Maybe he could try helping Rowoon?

Chanhee felt more determined than ever.