×11×

"Take care on your way."

Chanhee simply nodded and grasped Rowoon's sleeve before he attempted to walk away, making the taller look over his shoulder.

He widened his eyes at the sudden hug from the younger.Chanhee held him tight for a while, which left Rowoon smiling.

"Is something wrong?" he asked, wrapping his arms around the boy as well.

Chanhee shook his head, "I just never hugged you until now."

Rowoon's lips stretched into a tiny smirk as he ruffled the boy's blue hair with one hand and with the other he stroked his back before releasing him.Chanhee looked up with a smile of his own.

"Will you pick me up once again?" he asked in a sweet tone, causing the older's heartbeat to speed up.

Clearing his throat, Rowoon inched a bit closer, "I'll try." he murmured.

Chanhee's smile grew wider as he waved.

Rowoon waved back and walked away, his expression turning back to icy cold as his phone started ringing.

"Hurry up.Boss is waiting for you."

"I'm on my way."

After a while of walking, he eventually arrived in an abandoned part of the city where a warehouse was located.His steps halted in front of the massive wooden doors and he knocked rather powerfully before a pair of eyes could be seen at the window.

Seeing Rowoon, the person hurried over to the doors and opened them, pulling him inside.

"Boss is angry." the man whispered.

"Why?" Rowoon asked in a low tone as they walked towards the center of the room where their boss was waiting impatiently.

"I don't know the details but it's something about your last murder."

Rowoon frowned and halted upon standing in front of the older man whose glare was cold as ice.

"You're finally here, Seokwoo."

"Is something wrong?" Rowoon asked.

The man sneered and sat down.

"You're my best asset but your mistakes are rather foolish lately.Is someone on your mind, Seokwoo?"

The question caused Rowoon to gulp.

"No." he answered steadily as the older man's eyes searched for hints of a lie.

"Hmm..if you say so.."

"The police is starting to become suspicious because of him.What should we do?"

Rowoon glanced at the one who spoke up from the back of the room.

The boss sighed heavily.

"Leaving traces of your murder is unacceptable, Seokwoo.I won't punish you this time since you've done your job perfectly until now but I won't allow another mistake."

Rowoon nodded.

"It won't happen again."

"It better not, Casanova." the same voice from before mumbled, pissing Rowoon off.

"Shut it, motherfucker.Don't make me come over there." he growled.

"Leave him alone, Taeyang." their boss intervened.

After the little commotion dissipated, the older man looked up at Rowoon with utmost seriosity.

"You're free to go.Don't forget about your next targets."

Rowoon nodded and headed towards the exit but stopped in his tracks as soon as he heard the next sentence which made his blood run cold.

"If I somehow find out that there's someone in your pathetic life and that you lied to me, I'll kill him right in front of you, without an ounce of hesitation."

He shut the door with a loud thud and headed to college, his mind swirling with endless thoughts.

Chanhee wasn't going to end up hurt.Never.

---------

"So why isn't he with you today?" Youngkyun questioned as they walked to their next class.

Chanhee looked at him with a smile, "He has something to do but he'll pick me up after classes."

"Who knows what he's doing..probably shady stuff."

Chanhee couldn't find the strength to deny.Rowoon was indeed reserved about the whole situation so he didn't know for sure if he was doing strange stuff or not.

As they were about to enter the auditorium, Chanhee got pulled back and slammed against the wall, without Youngkyun noticing.

He attempted to shout but stopped upon seeing Rowoon's smiling face.He sighed heavily and leaned his head against the wall, calming down from the shock.Rowoon placed both of his hands on the wall, trapping the younger as he inched a bit closer to his face.

"Did I scare you, little guy?"

Chanhee clicked his tongue.

"Don't do that again, dumbass.I thought I had to deal with those guys again."

"They won't bother you anymore, Chani." Rowoon stated.

Chanhee nodded.

"Anyway, you came back earlier that I expected."

"Yeah..Should we attend class now?" Rowoon asked and released the boy.

"Sure, let's go.."

As Chanhee followed Rowoon, he couldn't help but feel like something bad was going to happen sooner or later.

A/N I still don't know where this plot is going but whatever...
Anyway, stream RPM for a good quality life.