×10×

Chanhee, Juho and Rowoon entered the bar in which they were about to spend their time talking.The music wasn't too loud, much to Chanhee's preference.

They sat down at a vacant table and waited for one of them to start the conversation.Juho seemed quite nervous while on the other hand, Rowoon was simply staring at both of them, looking the most unbothered.

Chanhee grasped his glass and forced a smile.

"You shouldn't have brought us here, Chanhee.I know you're trying to help but Rowoon and I don't have anything to talk about." Juho went back to his cold attitude as he spoke without making eye contact with Rowoon.

Rowoon gulped down his drink and leaned against the chair, looking around.

"That's where you're wrong.You should talk about your problems and solve everything." Chanhee took a gulp of his drink as well, trying to make the older males to solve their problems from the past.

"I'd rather not." Rowoon replied bluntly and continued drinking, dismissing any other ways of protests from Chanhee.

Chanhee felt hopeless at that moment.It was obvious that none of them was willing to make compromises.

A bit annoyed by the current situation, Chanhee frowned and drank all his remaining drink, flinching at the powerful taste invading his mouth.His throat started burning which caused him to cough.

Rowoon glanced sternly in his direction as he snatched the glass away.

"You don't look like someone who has a good alcohol tolerance."

Chanhee groaned and slumped in his chair.Rowoon noticed how flushed the boy's cheeks were just from a single drink.

"He's already drunk, isn't he?" Juho raised an eyebrow.

"I'm not drunk! What are you talking about?" Chanhee chuckled and reached for the glass once more but Rowoon simply extended his arm up in the air, preventing him from taking a hold of it.

"Come onnn, Rowoon! Just give it to me!" the younger whined and stood up from his seat, bending over the table so that he could snatch the glass from Rowoon's hand.

Juho sighed, exasperated by the situation and exited the bar.

The two made solid eye contact for a few moments which made Chanhee's lips curl into a tiny smirk.Rowoon frowned and inched closer.

"No more drinking for you." his voice dropped to a low murmur.

Chanhee leaned even closer and tilted his head.

"Can you at least dance with me?"

Rowoon smirked and pulled the boy over to the mass of dancing people.

Chanhee chuckled as Rowoon circled his arms around his waist and looked down at his flushed face.

As they danced around for a while, Chanhee felt lightheaded when Rowoon's cold hand slipped inside his shirt and caressed his skin.

Getting lost in the foreign feeling, Chanhee moved closer and gripped Rowoon's shirt as his lips ghosted over the taller's.Rowoon raised an eyebrow at the bold move and smirked, slamming the boy to the wall behind them.

Chanhee gasped and watched as Rowoon got dangerously close to him, their lips only inches away from touching.

Chanhee was too drunk to care and to push him back.Deep down he knew.He knew that he wanted Rowoon to kiss him.

"I don't want to take advantage of your drunken state, but I can't help myself.I've been holding back for a while." Rowoon mumbled before aggressively smashing their lips into a kiss that left Chanhee weak in the knees.

Not wanting Rowoon to stop, Chanhee wrapped his hands around his neck and deepened the kiss as he was lifted in Rowoon's arms.His legs automatically wrapped around his waist and a gasp left his mouth upon feeling Rowoon's kisses trailing down to his pale neck.

Chanhee's moans got louder when Rowoon's teeth briefly made contact with his skin.

Just when their lips were about to meet again, Chanhee opened his eyes and looked around his surroundings.He found himself on a bench with Rowoon and Juho beside him, looking quite intrigued.

Chanhee was panting heavily as he quickly wiped his sweat away.His cheeks were burning in embarrassment due to the dream he had right beside Rowoon and Juho.

"Are you alright, Chanhee?" Juho questioned with a raise of his eyebrow.

Chanhee was quick to nod and lifted his head from Rowoon's shoulder, blushing furiously.

"Why are we even here?"

Rowoon was still staring intensely at him, shifting his eyes across every detail of his face.Chanhee's blush only increased.

"We were heading to the nearby bar but you said you're tired and we stopped here.As you can guess, you fell asleep." Juho spoke.

"Oh..I see.." Chanhee stood up in a hurry along with Rowoon and Juho who walked by his side once again.

Chanhee's breath hitched when Rowoon leaned down and whispered in his ear.

"I can already guess what kind of dream you had but I'll spare you from the embarrassment." he smirked and looked ahead as if nothing happened.

Chanhee felt like crawling under a rock.