Fifty one

Harry's POV

I love Clary. I am irrevocably in love with her, and I wouldn't trade this feeling for any thing in the world.

Happiness is anyone and anything at all that's loved by you, and Clary was my happiness.

She's undoubtedly, the best thing that's ever happened to me. Her smile, her laugh, even her tear stained face is beautiful.

To think it was only months ago that I was planning on hurting this beautiful girl's feelings, it astonishes me how much I've changed, how much Clary has changed me and moulded me into this person who has learned to love, and let love.

I didn't know I'd fall in love with her, and as cliché and stereotypical as it sounds, it's absolutely true. She makes me happy, a happy I never imagined I could be.

The best thing about her, is that she doesn't even try.

She doesn't try to look appealing, she doesn't try to be sassy, she doesn't pretend to be someone she's not.

She's so true to herself, but still manages to be the most mysteriously amazing girl I've had the good fortune to meet.

I clearly remember the first time I saw her. Blue dress, her hair cascading over her shoulders, her gorgeous brown eyes staring into mine. She was so pretty, I didn't think someone could be so pretty.

Then I remembered the first time I hugged her, at the arena.

She was so excited, but she tried to not let the excitement show. I could see her screaming right through her eyes, but she didn't let her feelings ruin that moment.

How could I just want sex from her?

How could I be such a monster?

I loved her, and I promised myself that I would truly love her for as long as I could. I'd love her forever.

"Hiiiii," Her morning voice was the sexiest thing I had heard.

This girl was definitely going to be the death of me, or she was going to make me lose all the sanity I had left.

"Hello baby," colour rises to her cheeks as she smiles.

"What time is it?"

"It's ten in the morning baby,"

"And why are you up so early?" She pulls her white sheets and covers her chest, blushing from the previous night's memories.

"Think I'm going to hang out with the boys. It's been a while since we hung out," we were together only yesterday, but there was so much I had to tell them. I had been a terrible friend lately, and it was time to change that.

"Okay. I'm going to catch up on writing, I guess."

"I still have to read your book. Where do I get a signed first edition?" Clary laughs loudly, and then pouts.

"Seven hundred dollars please."

"How about a kiss instead?"

"Would be great," she laughs as I flip her over so she's on top of me, my hands running across her back and my lips pressing to hers. The feeling was exquisite, and coudn't be compared to anything else.

"You kinda stink," she says into my mouth, pulling away, slightly giggling.

She was so cute.

"Ouch." I act hurt.

"I love you," she says, and every time she says she loves me, I shiver.

"And I love you right back," cupping her face in my hands, I kiss her again, my lips not leaving an inch of her face.