Chapter 2-Weekend

Your POV
'Too bad I won't be able to hang around my family as much as I'd like to.." I sighed as I talked to my good friend, Cristina.  The red head shrugged her shoulders. "You should feel bad about having to spend time with the jerk of the class." Cyrus came in the conversation casually. I shook my head." He's not that bad..." Cyrus rolled his eyes. "Are you kidding me, he scares-" Just as he was about to finish his sentence, the angry blonde cut in.

   "Hey, brat, are you coming or what?" He yelled at me and I smiled at him. "Yeah, I'm ready." I shouted back, following right behind him. While they were walking there was a tense atmosphere between them. "So, Bakugou how have you been doing for all these years?" She asked trying to lighten up the mood between them. He just huffed and continued walking.

After awhile they get to his house. "Before we go in, I want to make sure that you'll stay quiet and go into my room right away..." He said instructively. I nodded. "Is your room in the same place it was before I left?" I asked calmly. I already knew on how his mom can be, so I just went with it.

Then he opened the door and yelled, " I'm home!" And his mom yelled back, "Katsuki, you're here?! Let me go and greet you!" She said and I took that as my signal to go up the stairs as quickly as possible, but before I could even get to the fourth one, she caught me. "And you brought [Name]?!" She said happily. Then she turned to Bakugou. "Why didn't you tell me she was coming over?" She started to scold him. "I thought you're go crazy." She looked at him in disbelief. "When have I've been known to go crazy?" Before Katsuki could answer I decided to speak. "Where should I put my bag?" I asked loud enough for her to hear. "Oh right, I'm sorry about that [Name], I'm sorry but the guest room wasn't prepared for anyone in quite awhile, I would've got it ready, only if I was warned that you would be staying over." She stated giving Bakugou a death glare. "Oh, don't worry, it will be perfectly fine, I'm not picky." You said peacefully, hoping they'll start to get along.

     Bakugou huffed. "If that room isn't good enough, then she can just stay in the same room as me." I blushed at the thought. Sure we used to sleep in the same room for sleepovers, but that was when we were kids. Although knowing him and he when is now he'd probably make me sleep on the ground. Mitsuki smiled at the idea. "Fine, but I better hear no yelling." And that started my scary adventure...

  Bakugou's POV
   Good, she's fine with the idea and now knowing [Name] she'd be too scared to object to the idea because then it could mean, making another argument between me and the old hag.
   "Sounds good." She said with a low voice as she had red across her face. "[Name] and I should really go unpack our stuff now." I said trying to point out that we still have luggage. "Oh of course, you both go right ahead. Also, [Name], would you like me to tell your parents that you're back for a bit?" My mom said in a sweet tone.

   Her beautiful [Eye colour] orbs sparkled hearing that, if only I'd get to see that more often..."Yes please."
-------------------
Author's Note:
First of all sorry that it's really short, but I did do my best. I'd also like to mention thank you so much for the support.

  For some reason this chapter was so hard to make. Let's hope the next one will be easier though.