Chapter 4- Trouble

Third Person POV
Bakugou and [Name] were now being scolded out of their lives for fighting and using their quirks. [Name] had her head down while Katsuki just kept his snarky attitude with his mom.

  After they left [Name] went to Bakugou and said, "See, I told you that we would get in trouble.." He just huffed. "Shut up." She sighed. "Anyways, any other great ideas, Katsuki?" She asked sarcastically.

Your POV
   He just rolled his eyes. Then he chuckled a little. I found it very out of character for him. "Brat, do you remember what happened when you got your quirk?" He asked as you face started to heat up. "Yeah, because of you and your attitude." I laughed even though I was embarrassed.

I felt happy at this moment...

It was like we never lost touch...

Like nothing could ruin this beautiful evening under the stars...

After a couple of hours we went inside and we went to his bedroom. "Here are the ground rules, I go to the bathroom first, face away from me when we're in the bed and don't disturb me when I'm sleeping." He said going back to his normal angry tone.

'And you call me the brat..' I thought to myself tiredly. "Then can you go to the bathroom now please? I still have stuff to do in there, not just you."'I stated in a bit more of a sassy tone.

He had hit the back of my head lightly as I then chuckled. "Fine." He took some clothes before heading in there.

I decided to look around the room, seeing as that wasn't apart of the rules. 'Aww...so cute ~ he still has the all might action figure on his desk~' I thought to myself as I decided to go look inside of the draws on the desk. In one of them, I found the boring stuff like pens, pencils, and all of that jazz. Then one of the other ones, there were letters. And they were tied up by a [Favourite color] ribbon. I smiled happily while going through all of the nostalgic notes. After I finished reading those letters, I put them back as I then looked in a different draw, to see a letter that was addressed to me from him.' Probably the response to my last letter, but why wouldn't he send it?' I then decided to open it up and read it.

Dear [Name],
I am not sure how to put this into words, so I'm just going to write it down in this, [Name], I really-

Before I could finish reading the letter Katsuki ripped it out of my hands. "Don't ever read this. How much did you read up to?" He said in more of a low, threatening voice. "Only up to really." I said calmly he sighed. "Anyways go into the bathroom now before my mom gets in there." He sighed and folded up the letter neatly.

I just nodded my head and took my tooth brush and clothes, then headed to the bathroom.

Katsuki POV

"Thank god she didn't finish reading it.." I said to myself as I put the letter behind a few boxes in my closet.

-----------------
I'm sorry for the long wait, I just had trouble deciding on how I wanted this to go down, I started working on a new story which will be published on the weekend, exam. Nothing too interesting