A Boy

When the morning came, someone entered Aoi's room. 

The heavy door alerted the sleeping girl of the intruder and she jumped out of the bed, ready to defend herself.

But Judea walked in with a large smile on her face and a pile of clothes on her arms.

"Oh, you're already up!" She said noticing Aoi standing there. "Good morning!"

"Good morning." Aoi said back.

Judea left the pile she was carrying on the bed and started to sort out the different clothes.

"We finished the vest for you!" She announced happily.

"A vest?" Aoi asked confused.

"We have to hide your girly figure or everyone is going to notice you're not male." She explained picking up a cream colour padded best. "Try it on!"

"Can I clean myself first?" Aoi didn't want to dress up with new clothes feeling dirty.

"Of course! Go, go. Quick, quick." Judea pushed the girl to the small bathroom to clean up.

All clean, Aoi tried the vest on. It was soft on the side that touched her body and hard on the out side. She was surprised at how comfortable it was. It was fitted and padded in all the areas that made her not appear male. The vest had short sleeves so it could make her shoulders look broader than they actually were. It gave her a male figure which was exactly what they were looking for.

Judea also made her wear black elastic short shorts with a small pad on the front. Aoi felt her face go completely red from embarrassment.

Judea saw the girl's predicament and couldn't contain her laugh.

"It's a precaution." She said smirking.

Finally, Aoi put on the standard Academy uniform. At least her body looked masculine enough.

Only the hair was left to fix.

The night before Judea and Nannette had argued about whether to cut Aoi's hair or have her wear a wig. The wig won because they were both hopeless romantics and didn't want Aoi to cut her precious hair.

But, maybe, it also was because they hoped the day when the girl could be herself would come sooner rather than later.

The wig was not so easily obtained. It had to be ordered and made over night by a designer friend of Judea. She had to sent an urgent letter to him and asked for the favour of producing the wig. Four workers didn't sleep to complete the wig order but it was finished on time and Judea owned him, but he was also excited with the news and wanted Judea to let him in with the plans and designs for the new Dragon Master. He was delighted to know the Chosen One was a girl and to be one of the very few people to know such a secret.

The wig was the same caoba color as Aoi's hair, but lacked the natural red strings she had.

With the help of Judea, Aoi tied her hair and put on the wig, securing it and fixing it until it looked like it was her real hair. No one was going to be able to notice.

She was finally ready to be let seen.

Well, "he".

Short chapter after a long while, sorry! >< 

I'm very busy these days, but I do too little at the same time sniff sniff. I am a huge procrastinator. And I wish days were longer! Like 10 hours longer hahahaha

I will write the next part soon :)

For the next chapter:

At last Aoi is shown to everyone in the Dragon Academy and she will meet with all the other Dragon Masters and professors! And let's not forget to mention the most important... the Dragons!!! <3

The adventure is about to begin!