Status

Status of the main characters

Token 

Age: 18

Best friend: Clyde

Boyfriend/Girlfriend: No one

Crush: Clyde

Siblings: No one

bit about him: He lives with his Mother and Father, the richest couple in the whole town. he tries to act like the mature one in the group and is always there when someone is sad, sometimes he gets thoughts saying that his friends are only hanging out with him because he's rich but find himself thinking about Clyde who has always been there for him.

Clyde

Age: 17

Best friend: Craig

Boyfriend/Girlfriend: No one

Crush: Token

Siblings: No one

bit about him: He lives with his Father who blames Clyde for his Mother's death when he was only ten years old, he is dealing with bad thoughts and his emotions are unstable. He often cries whenever he's scared or sad but would never hurt anybody, his friends would call him the cinnamon roll in the group beside Tweek. Token is always the one who's there for Clyde whispering sweet nothing in his ear to smooth his nerves, he found himself falling for Token as time went by.

Tweek

Age: 17

Best friend: Token

Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Craig

Crush: Craig

Siblings: No one

bit about him: He lives with his Father and Mother who own a coffee shop, he's often found drinking coffee a bit too much for his own health. he is very stressful and can get angry if he doesn't get his coffee, he once lost it and attacked a teacher for taking his coffee away. Been dating Craig for over two years, after the lost of Craig's Sister their relationship went down hill since Craig stopped opening up. Tweek still loves Craig no matter what and would do anything to make Craig happy.

Craig

Age: 18

Best friend: Clyde

Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Tweek

Crush: Stan

Siblings: Ruby

bit about him: He lives with his Father but his Mother left after his younger Sister disappeared a year ago, he stopped opening up to his friends and boyfriend not wanting them to know what his father is doing. He's often found with new bruises and cuts when he comes back to school and says the same thing to his friends saying "just got into another fight with some Jerks, nothing to worry about" but deep down those bruises were from his Father. one time when Craig stayed home he was shocked to see Stan at his door, Stan shown he cared and didn't push Craig to tell him the truth. Craig couldn't help but think about Stan more than Tweek.

Stan

Age: 18

Best friend: Kyle

Boyfriend/Girlfriend: No one

Crush: Craig

Siblings: Shelly

bit about him: He lives with his Father and Mother and his older Sister, he was always scared of his older Sister but knew if he told anybody he would be made fun of. he jokes and messes around wanting to make sure everyone is happy, and is often found beside Kyle his best friend. after his three friends lost their siblings he felt upset and noticed Craig stopped going to school, he went to Craig's house finding him with a bruised eye. Stan didn't want to force Craig into talking to him so instead he hugged Craig and made sure Craig was never left alone again.

Kyle

Age: 17

Best friend: Stan

Boyfriend/Girlfriend: No one

Crush: Craig

Siblings: Ike

bit about him: He lives with his Father and Mother but his family is no longer the happy family they used to be. after his  younger Brother disappeared a year ago, he parents believe that his younger Brother died but they never found the dead body. Kyle is the only piece that's holding his parent together, he doesn't want them to be sad and tries to be the best son and make them proud. He's often found staring at Craig wondering what it would be like if he was dating him instead of Tweek, he lately noticed how close Stan has gotten closer to Craig and found himself glaring at the two feeling jealous.

Cartman

Age: 18

Best friend: Kenny

Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Heidi

Crush: Heidi

Siblings: No one

bit about him: He lives with his Mother who's always out sleeping around with other men, he feels ashamed to be known as the Son's slut of the town. he takes his anger out on his friends since he doesn't know how to control his emotions, but he isn't the asshole that he makes out to be after you get him to open up. The only person who knows the true him is Heidi his girlfriend.

Kenny

Age: 18

Best friend: Butters

Boyfriend/Girlfriend: No One

Crush: Butters

Siblings: Karen

bit about him: He lives with his Mother, his Father died after his younger Sister disappeared a year ago and his older brother went looking for her ever since and never came back, his little Sister was his world and after his loss he became more depressed and even tried killing himself. He was lucky when Butters came over that day and found Kenny trying to hang himself, Kenny found himself becoming more happy after speaking with Butters.

Butters

Age: 17

Best friend: Kenny

Boyfriend/Girlfriend: No one

Crush: Kenny

Siblings: No one

bit about him: He lives with his Mother and Father who don't notice him anymore, he's often found at Kenny's house since Kenny's Mother treats him as her own. He told himself that his goal is to keep Kenny happy and away from the thought of death, he's always found with the most sweetest smile in the world.