Chapter 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Craig Pov)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't believe we're doing this..." Kyle mumbled unhappy sitting on his desk beside Stan who chuckled at him, "awe come on, it's the last day of school before the summer holidays start!" Clyde said in his cheery voice.

feeling Tweek squeeze my hand as Token started lighting a candle in the middle of the room, I'm still not sure if breaking into school for scary stories is a good idea but... I only agreed to this whole plan since Stan said he didn't want me going back home alone again.

looking over at Tweek seeing him smiling and moving closer to me earning Cartman to scoff in front of us, "I swear you guys love showing your gayness way too much" he said crossing his arms while leaning on the wall. rolling my eyes I flipped Cartman off, "jealous that Heidi couldn't join us?" I responded earning him to glare.

"fuck you fucker" he hissed out annoyed as Token looked over at me, "don't anger him Craig" he scolded making me sigh. I must admit I'm getting a little annoyed at how long Kenny is taking to get here, my thoughts soon stopped as we all heard the door open letting out a squeaky noise from the door.

the two blondes came in both smiling, "s-sorry for the wait guys" Butters whispered rubbing his knuckles together. Kenny grabbed Butter's hand dragging him to their spot placing down their bags on the floor, "don't be sorry dude, if you gotta piss you gotta go" Stan said letting out yet another cute chuckle.

I swear I must be the worst boyfriend in the world for liking one of my friends while I'm dating Tweek but I can't help but like whenever Stan laugh or smiles more, it makes my heart beat faster and whenever he talks about that silly dog I can't help but want to pet his head as if he's a dog as well.

"let's get this party started!" Kenny said happily smirking watching the flames dance in the middle of the room, "how is this a party? this is literally a stupid plan" Kyle mumbled out crossing his arms. Stan turned to him cupping his cheeks "but it's going to be so much fun!" Stan giggled out doing one of those stupid looks whenever he's trying to lighter the mood.

Kyle blushed embarrassed knocking Stan off him, "stop it dude, don't do those actions on me... it's embarrassing" Kyle mumbled looking at his hands before peeking over at me, rising an eyebrow at him making Kyle look away from me.

I keep finding Kyle staring at me, he's been like that for a while now but... it's probably just me thinking too much.

"h-how about t-that story?" Tweek mumbled looking over at Token who smiled at me and Tweek, "I'm ready when you guys are" he stated opening his box and pulling out his note book flipping through the pages.

looking around the room I could see everyone nod getting comfy waiting for Token to start reading who smirked at each of us, "It was a rainy evening after school, like this one" Token started feeling Tweek cuddle up closer to me.

"Running down the stairs, the kindly teacher lost her footing. she tumbled, and she fell... and she died" Token said making Cartman scoff a little "wow already dead, shortest story ever" he mocked rolling his eyes.

Token looked at Cartman with a blank stare before speaking "Before South Park High was built here, there was another school on this property" he stated "it was called Heavenly Host Elementary school" he added that sent shiver down my spine knowing some of the fucked up stories I've heard about the place.

"such a horrible thing to happen... the principal was completely devastated, He cared for the school almost as if it were his own child, you see." Token said looking at each of us slowly reading from his note book.