chapter 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Kyle Pov)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

stopping at the bottom of the stairs looking up waiting for Stan who slowly walked down carefully, "looks like the only room left on this side is that through that door" I stated earning Stan to nod with a small smile.

we both strolled in side by side into the unknown room seeing that it's another classroom, "I.. I don't have a good feeling" Stan mumbled as the air around us became colder...

"it's fine St-" my eyes widen turning around and covering Stan's eyes, "D-Don't look!" I hissed out as fear took over my body. "what's wrong Kyle?" Stan mumbled removing my hands from his eyes.

my face was pale for sure as I peeked over to the bones by the wall, "a-are they... people bones?!" Stan said shocked with terror. I stayed where I was not sure how I felt about this whole thing letting Stan go ahead getting closer to the bones.

"fuck!" he hissed out backing up landing on his ass, "t-they're real" Stan shouted with panic. looking at the corpse I couldn't help but feel my stomach flip upside down, "w-why the fuck is there a dead body here?!" Stan shouted confuse pulling his hair a little just like what Tweek does whenever he's scared.

"i-it can't be real" I mumbled swallowing down my fear and got closer to Stan and the corpse, "I'm sure... their ain't" I whispered to myself getting closer studying the body.

my eyes went wide as the only answer I could think of was... their somebody's bones...

"T-This isn't happening!" Stan hissed out before coughing badly, gasping for air, shit he's having a panic attack. I rushed over to Stan's side hugging him "d-dude just breathe it's okay" I said trying to be supporting for him.

Stan calmed down in my arms as I felt myself shiver, "...you two..." a voice said in a soft spoken voice making my head turn back to the corpse seeing a blue flame above it.

what... the... fuck.

I didn't have a voice as I stared at the flames in pure shock, "...you two are new victims, are you not?" the voice questioned as Stan grip my hand staring at the flame as well with his mouth open in shock, "g-ghost!" he shouted making me back up away from the corpse even more.

"w-who are you?" I questioned wondering if this was real, "I was brought here against my will... and confined just like you..." the voice responded making me bite my bottom lip nervous at the reply.

"'Confined'? Do you mean, there's no way out?" I asked confuse, "I'm afraid not, this school exists in a reality all its own, cut off from the world you know" the ghost answered as Stan walked beside me.

"So why... have we been brought here?" he asked shaking a little, "'They' brought you, they're constantly bringing new victims into this school. more and more, all the time.. Sinless innocents, one after another..." the voice said sadly.

brought us?... I knew I had a bad feeling now.

"This is a cursed, multidimensional nexus... multiple planes of existence, all pilled on top of one another, created by powerful, vengeful spirits" the ghost explained before speaking again, "'Closed space' or perhaps 'closed spaces'"

"You, and we as well, are the unlucky victims of an inescapable abduction" the ghost said sighing, "abduction?... inescapable? this isn't happening right?" I mumbled feeling my heart beat faster in fear.

"Closed spaces?" Stan mumbled confuse, "indeed, and it seems you two are not the only ones to have been brought here.. I'm sensing numerous others" the ghost added, as the flamed looked like they were dancing.

that could mean our friends got taken here as well... hopefully Craig is alright...

"so our friends are in this school as well?" Stan's voice said bringing me out of my thoughts, "I don't know the exact number, but I do know that others were pulled into these spaces at the same time as you" the ghost explained.

"they are definitely in this school" the voice said making me and Stan look at each other with a smile, "oh thank god" I said happily knowing we're not alone here.

"can't wait to see the others, mainly Craig" Stan chuckled out making me stare at him a little not liking the way he said 'mainly Craig'.

"However, you cannot meet them" the voice said stopping that good news and throwing it into one of those pitch black holes, making me and Stan stare at the flame for popping our happiness.

"They are definitely in this school, but the space they occupy differs from the space we occupy, if you wish to see your friends, you must find some means of entering their spaces, or bringing them into this space" the ghost explained.

"Even then, escape is nigh impossible... but at least you'll be able to die together..." it said making my eyes go wide, "w-who says we're going to die here!?" I shouted putting my hands on my hips.

"t-that's..." Stan mumbled looking down scared, "there got to be a way out of here" I said annoyed not wanting this f-flame to be right!

"you said we were brought here by vengeful spirits, right? who are they? and why have they taken us?" Stan questioned gripping his sleeves nervous.

"I don't know... neither the motives of our captors, nor a means of escaping this hell... all I know.. is that with some effort... you can at least live out your days together, in the same space. and that alone is a fate worth fighting for, two heads are better than one. your chances, and your opportunities, are so much greater when working together" the ghost said making me and Stan stare at each other speechless.

"do whatever you can... to find a way out of here... don't end up... like us..." the voice said full of sadness, feeling Stan jump a little hearing a door opening from behind. looking over seeing we have our next room open for us already.

"No!" the voice shouted scaring me and Stan to face back to the flame as it disappeared in front of us, as if feeling as we were being watched I peeked over near the whiteboard spotting a glowing girl in a red dress holding her knees staring right at us.

"AH!" we both screamed in horror as we ran out of the door that we came from, as soon as we got out I dropped to the floor shaking and panting beside Stan. "t-that didn't just happen!?" I hissed out getting my breath back as Stan ran his hand through his black hair under his hat.

"that was a child spirit or... something!" Stan responded calming down as well peeking over at the room that had that.. little girl inside.

"it did glow..." I mumbled feeling myself shiver at the memory "I never believed in ghosts before since Craig always said so" I mumbled knowing this was real and wasn't a dream, even if I wanted it to be one.

"definitely ghosts in there, first time I've ever seen something like that" Stan stated sighing getting back off the floor, "well.. thank fuck I wasn't the only one who saw it" I mumbled.

"we... spoke to a ghost" Stan mumbled his eyes widening "I just... don't understand" he mumbled making me stand up beside him placing a hand on his shoulder, "we'll get through this Stan" I said wanting him to calm down.

"b-but we're stuck here.." he whispered looking into my eyes tearing up, "it'll be o-okay! let's just... you know march on with our heads held high.. or something!" I responded hugging him hoping that he'll feel better.

"as long... as we got each other, we're going to be alright" I whispered smiling a little as Stan nods slowly, "your right" he responded with a small voice as we pulled away from our hug.

"let's find our friends and leave this place" Stan mumbled giving me a weak smile as we both stared at each other for a second before nodding.