GameArt and Princess Twilight Sparkle

A short drama and romance story.
Requested by IamPrincessCadance princess of love.
GameArtTheUnicorn You're talking about your games and technologies with Princess Twilight Sparkle. Then Suddenly Princess Cadance came out from the bushes. But you didn't notice her and you continue talking with Twilight.
Cadance look at them: "So bored. Hmmmm...*thinking*...💡. He ha ha ha. Hey GameArt, why don't you kiss her?" She said herself and put a love spell on GameArt.

You jump and knock Twilight down: "Hu ho ha ha ha. This is my lucky day Twilight"

 This is my lucky day Twilight"

Cadance: "Yeah. Touch, touch hoofs. He he he, this is the movement I was waiting for. Well, have fun GameArt😊" she said herself and disappeared with a flash.

Twilight blushing a little: "What are you doing? And what are you going to do?"

You: "You're not going to survive without me Twilight, and I'm going to tell you a lovely word"

Twilight continue blushing: "Huh? And what's that?"

You: "I'm going to say it"

Twilight: "Say what?"

You: "I'm going to say it"

Twilight blushing more: "No no don't, please don't say it"

You: "I'm going to SAY IT"

Twilight: "No no no no, please DON'T"

You boobs her nose: "Gotcha!"

Twilight blushing a bit: "Huh? That's. That's it?"

You threw her in bushes and you jump up on her.

Twilight: "WhooAAaa!"

You began to kissing all over her face: "😘😘😘"

Twilight: "Hey! Stop it! Stop kissing me...Ow! Ooaa! OAaaaaaaaa!"

You continue kissing her; "I love you and I'm going to kiss you more"

Twilight: "NOOoo!" She barely came out from the bushes "Help! Somepony, anypony, help!"

You: "Hey, where are you going? 'Cause I'm...I'm not finished yet" you grabbed Twilight and continue kissing her.

Twilight: "Wha. nuu...nuuuumm...mmmmm....."

And so on until the spell end...LOL