GameArt yelling at Twilight Sparkle

GameArtTheUnicorn By the way, this is not sex stuff.

It was morning day. You awake from sleep and then suddenly you feel something missing and feel strange. So you look at the mirror.
You: "What the? MY HORN! WHAT HAPPENED TO MY HORN? WHO STOLE IT? NO THIS IMPOSSIBLE. Did...Twilight Sparkle😬✊"

In Twilight's home.
Spike: "Good morning Twilight. Have you sleep well?"
Twilight: "Of course. Ow! I almost forget to collect 12 green hurbs for Princess Celestia. So can you help me out to find them?"
Spike: "Sure thing"
Twilight took the basket with her: "Alright Spike, let's go!"
Spike: "Yeah"
Twilight opened the exit door and you

Twilight: "Ow! GameArt? What are you doing?"Spike: "Ooooo noooooooo! GameArt going to kiss Twilight!"You: "What the hell is going on Twilight?"Twilight: "Huh? Hey, what happened to your horn?"You: "What's going on Twilight? Someone stole my horn t...

Spike: "Ooooo noooooooo! GameArt going to kiss Twilight!"
You: "What the hell is going on Twilight?"
Twilight: "Huh? Hey, what happened to your horn?"
You: "What's going on Twilight? Someone stole my horn today? And I want you to find out who"
Twilight: "Well, I'm sorry GameArt. We have other things to do"