My OC

Name: Viola

Middle Name: Spirit

Last Name: Flame

Eye Color: Light Blue

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Animal type: Jackal

Fur Color: white

Hair Color for Ponytails: same as the eye color

Sidesweped Hair Color: purple

Color Jacket: Purple

Color Bodysuit: Light Blue

Likes: Friends, sometimes being alone, her cousin, Spitfire, watching videos (mostly David Lopez vines), her spirit friends (Nightmare, Sunbreaker, and Sammy), drawing, singing, dancing, and building gadgets.

Dislikes: Nightmare trying to scare her, Sammy playing his trombone when she makes a mistake, Sammy's puns, evil, people entered her artifact collection room which is restricted, not giving a villain a chance to be a hero, and enemies harming her friends.

Friends: Satya, Trixx, Spitfire, Kai, Akia, Solar, Luna, and Ashe.

Enemies:Dark Shadow, Crystal Dark, Shadowfire, Aloiv/ Sara Lampbell and her servant Crimson Flare, Metalfire, Roguefire, and Ragefire.

Relatives:

Mother: Martha (status: deceased)

Father: Lawrence (status: alive/missing)

Brother: Aki (status: alive), Sonic and Silver (status: obviously alive)

Sisters: Umbra (Status: Alive), Illusion (Status: Alive), Six (Status: Unknown), Seven (Status: Unknown)

Favorite Cousin: Spitfire Light Flame

Personality: Viola has mood swings depending on the situation or condition. She is kind-hearted, valiant, strong, and caring. She cares more about her friends. Viola's friends are a family to her. She makes herself a great example of an amazing friend. She always have her friends and comrades back.

Powers: psychokinesis, psychikinesis (Soul manipulation), flight, camouflage, teleportation, and shape-shifting.