Chapter 24: The Starlling Part 2

Previously on Chapter 25....

Sonic and his friends were invited to a traditional celebration, the Starlling, but when the Resistance arrived at a station, which is 2 miles away from Prismopolis, where the celebration is held, they meet up with Infinite, who looked like a mess. Infinite's 3 kids started fighting with Everest the fourth offspring and in other surprises, the Resistance realized that Infinite and Viola's kids have wings. Then the Resistance helps Lightwatch prepare for the celebration, until when the preparation was done, Everest complained that he wants Aki to be the Starller and suddenly he cried very loud that caused the Lifetime Prism to shatter!

Now back to the Chapter...

Viola's POV

"So not only that we won't participate in the Starlling, but we'll be trapped in eternal darkness!" Rouge said.
"Wait, what about when Necrozma stole the light of our world? The Lifetime Prism wasn't involved then", Skylar asked.

"Necrozma stole the light, but the Star Prism was taken along with the light", I said.

"What about when Dark banished Spitfire at the end of the war between Lightwatch and Shadowwatch?", Ashe asked.

"It was still around. Dark had hidden it", I said.

"I believe Viola is right and the darkness is coming in", Spitfire says.

"Spitfire, can you, Altaria, your brothers and sisters, and Sunset, Kai, Shado, Shade, Kira, Akia, and Snaptrap take care of the darkness while a few of us look for a way to fix this?" Tails asked.

"We'll do whatever it takes for you to find it", Spitfire says.

"And a few of you should tell everyone to evacuate and don't mention anything about the Star Prism, we don't want to cause panic", I said.

We head to the library and we start searching for books. Tails, Vy, Parker, Ravi, and Xena start reading some books, Sonic, Silver, Kaze, Amber, and I starts picking out books on spells, while Shadow, Rouge, Abby, Espio, Vector, Charmy and Infinite takes care of Everest.

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no", Tails says searching through the books.

When I was looking through the books, I suddenly saw Infinite chasing Everest.

"Infinite, I thought you were taking care of Everest", I said.
"I'M TRYING!" Infinite shouted while chasing Everest.

Infinite's POV

Everest is being a real pain in the tail.

Amy's POV

We tried to tell the citizens to evacuate without mentioning the Star Prism but they wouldn't listen.

Everest's POV

I had daddy on my tail when suddenly I see Vector was going to catch me, but I flew around him. Then came was Rouge, Abby, and Espio in my way, so I use my dad's skill to slip past them and then Charmy was latch on my legs and I was captured by Shadow.

Viola's POV

"GUYS, I FOUND IT!!!" Tails shouted.
"The Restoration Magic of the Lifetime that might work", Ravi said.

Sunset's POV

"We must push them back sisters, brothers, Kai, girls", my mother, Spitfire says.

Viola's POV

We start to try out the spell by using our strength and we succeed.

"We did it!" Sonic said.
"No, we didn't, Sonic, in 3....2....1", I said.

When I said 1, the Lifetime Prism broke. I was right.

"It didn't work", Shadow said.
"Actually, I know how to fix it", Viola said.

Spitfire and the others who were helping with the darkness brought someone. Its the chief kahuna of the Nocturnal tribe, Silas.

"*looks at the shattered Lifetime Prism* Everest did this? To restore the Lifetime Prism, we need to do the tradition, something that gives out its power", Silas said.

"It was that we had to do the Starlling", Spitfire said.

Spitfire decided to put the Lifetime Prism together along with Blaze, Silas, Kai, Tess, Pyra, Akia, and Aki. Silver as our Starller.

*Outside*

We have the kids with us and me and Infinite kiss the kids on their foreheads and they start floating. Silver chose a pure crystal shard by using his psychokinesis.

"Citizens, may I present the next-generation soul guardians!" Silver announced.

The kids opened their wings and the citizens were amazed and they bow down and then Silver have the purity crystal shard become filled with the unused power that was given to it and Silver ran fast as he can and put it into the Lifetime Prism and it started spinning and it spread power throughout Element and the Resistance have gotten some new looks.

"Knuckles, don't I look beautiful?" Rouge asked.
"You do", Knuckles said.

Knuckles then has his eyes laid on Pyra who has her hair look like a lot of fox tails.
It went very great and the Resistance got a crystal so that they can change into their new looks that they got.

The Celebration went great. What will happen next to the Jackal/Flame family? Find out in Chapter 27. Remember.
Stay Cool. Bring your Imaginations to Life. Peace✌. Bye👋.