Welcome to the club...

My life sucked.

Until I decided to do something.

Before I decided to do anything. I used to get home, study, do homework, shower, listen to Billie Eilish and fall asleep. No room for personal thoughts, no time for emotions, I would just repeat this over and over again.

I never had friends, only classmates and bullies. I went to counciling though, but that never really helped. I still got bullied and ignored and I didn't do anything. There have been some incidents where some poor kids were forced to spend recess with me, they didn't't really enjoy it, I could sense it. I didn't say a word, eventually they left after a day or two.

And what makes me such an easy target for bullying?

Heterochromia.

Heterochromia (defined by the dictionary, and by dictionary I mean Google) is 'a difference in colouration, usually of the iris but also of hair or skin.' 

Which basically means that I am different, don't get me wrong, we're all different, I'm just a little more different....

I really needed someone or something to relate to, since I am statistically one in every one hundred and sixty-seven people. 

No matter how bad the bullying got, I  never really cared what people said or did. I was just happy that they pay so much attention to me.

At home, I was the golden child. Actually, I was the only child. This did not help my social skills. Who needs them when there's the internet?