School life...

School, basically was the worst six hours of my life that were wasted on me being bullied, avoiding contact with others and trying to become as invisible, or even disappear.

I wouldn't say that I was the "goodie two-shoes" of the class or school, but I also wouldn't say that I was a "dwinklepuff (Check on Urban Dictionary ).... I think that I was somewhere in between, I did prefer to follow rules, because that just made becoming invisible easier. But, like, I did love a few "adventures".

One time, it was a Saturday night (school dance) and I decided to go buy some thin paper-stuff...

(NOT FOR CIGARETTES!!!!!!)

I then went to the park on my way back to collect some small stones, about fifty-ish super small stones, I then wrapped a few of them in the paper-stuff to make an almost bomb-like-thingy-ma-bob.

Basically, if you throw one of these little "bombs" on the ground it would make a huge crack sound and pop.

Now, me being my bored, teenage self decided that it would be hilarious if I got onto the school's roof and threw a few at people's houses. (I know, I know. I now realise that it wasn't the smartest idea to give my "oh-so-dearest" fellow students and teachers heart attacks by making it sound like a Nazi was shooting at them. But to be honest, it was hilarious)

until......

.......

......

The cops caught me. 

I got suspended for about a month, but I think that it was by far the most interesting thing that had happened in this paper town all year.