Chapter 7

"But you're mine."

"Okay." Taehyung sets the tray down and walks over to Jeongguk. Everything seemed to fade around Jeongguk. His radiating beauty drawing Taehyung in.

Jeongguk sat at the edge of his bed, his dark eyes following Taehyung's swift movements. Taehyung swings a leg over Jeongguk's, straddling him.

"Since I'm yours, you're mine right?" Taehyung whispers into Jeongguk's ear, his voice husky. Each warm breath hit Jeongguk's ear, sending chills down his spine. Jeongguk's hands snake up his side.

"Of course." He responds quietly. His hands move to Taehyung's warm back, sliding into his shirt. Taehyung gasps as the coldness of Jeongguk's hands came in contact with the sensitive skin of his back. Yet, the touch burned.

"Okay, let's stop. Before this joke goes too far." Taehyung backs away, pulling Jeongguk's hands out and taking them into his own hands. "It was a joke right?"

"Of course." Jeongguk smiles. "The only way that you're mine is servant wise." Taehyung sighs. He releases Jeongguk's hands which fall onto the bed beside them.

"Good, 'cause that would've been awkward." Taehyung looks away. Jeongguk laughs and Taehyung eventually joins him. The harmony of their laughs echoed through the room.

Jimin, who passed by, heard the warm laughter of his younger brother and smiled.

"Ggukkie?" Taehyung called out to the younger. Jeongguk hummed. "Do you have anything in your pants pockets?" He asks, feeling something against the bottom of his thigh.

"No?" Jeongguk raises an eyebrow. "Why?"

"I can feel something hard..." Taehyung blushes.

Jeongguk's eyes widen, then he smiles. His hand slip into the pocket of his pant and out come two pens. "I just remembered I had this."

Taehyung sighs again, the weird feeling gone. "For a moments I thought it was..." Jeongguk wears a curious expression.

To Taehyung, he looked too innocent There was no way Taehyung would taint that and tell him what his sinful mind thought of. He yelled at himself mentally for thinking of such things.

"Nothing." Taehyung finishes his sentence. Jeongguk looked confused.

"What was it hyung? What were you going to say?" Jeongguk pleads. His eyes also seemed to plead. Taehyung resisted the urge to give in.

"Nothing okay?" Taehyung says wearing a small smile. Jeongguk pouts. Curiosity tugged him to keep pleading.

"Fine." Jeongguk sighs and wraps his arms around Taehyung's slim waist. He laid his head on down on Taehyung's shoulder, taking in his sweet smell. The smell of honey and sweets. "Could you go and get me my white coat?"

"I can't if you're holding on to me like this." Taehyung smiles. Jeongguk looks up at him and pouts once more.

Jeongguk released Taehyung as Taehyung stood and walked to Jeongguk's wardrobe. He fished around for a moment.

"Which white coat?" Taehyung asks as he spots several white coats.

"The one decorated with gold." Jeongguk says unbuttoning his shirt.

"Wow, so specific." Taehyung says sarcastically.

"Just get me one like that." Jeongguk says, undoing the last button. Taehyung nods. Then picks out a coat. He examines it then puts it back, picking out another one. Jeongguk slips his shirt off and lets it fall onto the bed.

"This will do." Taehyung turns around, still looking at the coat.

He turns his gaze upward and hands Jeongguk the coat. Blush becomes visible on Taehyung's face as his eyes fall to Jeongguk's perfectly sculpted abdomen.

His eyes then go to Jeongguk's always visble features. His sharp jawline and visible Adam's apple. His red tinted seductive lips. His irresistible dark eyes.

"I need an undershirt as well you know?" Jeongguk raises an eyebrow. Taehyung snaps out of the trace.

"Oh right. Sorry." Taehyung apologizes, blushing, and turns back to the wardrobe. He pulls out a random white shirt and throws it to Jeongguk.

"Why didn't you just keep your shirt on?" Taehyung asks about the shirt that Jeongguk had removed. Jeongguk turns his eyes to the shirt and shrugs.

"I needed a fresh one." Jeongguk says. Taehyung secretly whined on the inside as Jeongguk slips the new shirt on.

Jeongguk saw Taehyung's gaze and smirked. His eyes filled with something other than resentment, hatred, coldness... pain. Instead they filled, with lust.

"You liked that?" Jeongguk teases. He walks closer to Taehyung until he corners him. Taehyung felt his back touch the smooth surface of the wall and froze. He rested his hands on the cold surface for support.

"So what if I did?" Taehyung retorts. Jeongguk's smirk grew. He leaned in and whispered into Taehyung's ear. Taehyung's knees felt like nothing but twigs, threatening to snap at any moment.

"Do you want me?"

Who reads this? Please tell me. -A/N