CHAPTER 3

July25.

I am so sick so i Called in my Friends since my parents are gone i Called Zack,Seda,Jandell,Kean and Sean

Seda and Kean were Busy so Jandell,Zack,and Sean were the only ones who came to take care of me i said"Thank you guys pag gumaling ako Twister Fries tayo sa McDonald's"they said"GEH LANG:-P"i called out to Sean saying"Sean can you please sleep next to me i need someone to Check on me you First then Zack then Jandell"they all said"Kk".

8:30pm.

Damn i am so BORED!!!! So i watched some Koroko no Basuke and i Called Zack and Jandell then Seda Showed up saying"Hii kamusta ka,OK ka lang ba"I said"I AM SO FUCKING BORED"so he said"Let's watch Hentai or yaoi, which one do you like?"I said"gross well I want Hentai cause I want OPAI"damn what the Fuck did I say pakshet then Sean came in saying "Hey guys I bought..... OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK"then she ran out and I Said"Sean wait"let's just sleep"she frowned saying"okay fine"

Neds dream.

"Karryle where are you please I NEED TO FIND YOU WHERE ARE YOU"then he gasped.

Sean asked"Ned wake up masamang panaginip yan gising!"then I nearly slapped her then I said"you should go ano nalang ahhh ummm...si Seda na katabi KO

SEANS P.O.V.

A few minutes earlier

Ned said"Sean kailangan KO maligo ahh bantayan mo baka may manilip especially Seda and Jandell"I smirked saying"sige na maligo ka na"then after 5 minutes ned said"Sean paabot nga ng Twalya ko i said"Geh.....ayan ohhh "I got shocked when I saw his Ass and his Abs O_O

JULY 28.

Karryle asked me to talk with her BY THE BUTTERFLY HOUSE *play the video*

"Karryle why do you need me" she said"i Need to ask you something"I said"What is it?"she bowed her head sayong "do you like me?"my eyes popped saying"I-i-i don't know what to say"she said"kailangan ko malaman ang totoo"I have to come clean"I.....do" I said it I love her"D-d-do you like me to"she said "Baka ,Oo,pwede"then it just happened it rained there were butterflies and roses surrounded the butterfly house"Karryle ngayon na alam ko na tayo na,there are no words that I can say,but I love you".After the happiest moment of my life we went shopping at Eastwood Mall with Zack and the others, this time I'm coming clean"KAMI NA NI KARRYLE!!!"they said"WHAT!!!!"and when I said it out loud all her fanboys fainted half of the school were her fanboys"MGA O.A. HMMPH!!!"said Sean then Zack asked"why are you only saying this now?"I just bowed my head and said"Nangyari na siya na talaga yung hinahanap KO,she is the one."

DAYS LATER...
SEANS P.O.V.

bakit ganito pakiramdam KO kay Ned what the hell is wrong with me

"Hello Alyana can we meet up at Starbucks?"She said "Sure!"

At Starbucks

"Alyana may tanong ako"she asked"What Is it?" I bowed my head saying"I think may feelings Ako kay Ned"she said"Eh diba kay Marlon ka na"I hesitated saying"Never mind"

Preview for the upcoming book

"Marcia I love you with all my heart,and I asked with permission,can we be together forever" "YES!!!"

July29.

"Sige labasan na ng pera"we did that so we can order the BFF bundle cause were hungry"Where's Seda?"Sean said"he's with Rosalina."Zack asked"the transfe"Jandell said"yes,eto pa nga selfie nila eh"I commented"aww sah kyot,bagay silang dalawa ayy si Karryle"they all said huh"hello? Babe"they whispered"Babe agad"I asked"how was your day Babe"then she told me her father died of heart attack so I went to her place"Karryle!"she was crying when she walked to me saying"*sob*-*sob* Ned he is....*sob* *sniffle* GONE my last parent died*sob*

~END OF CHAPTER 3

CONTINUATION CHAPTER 4