64

Breaking News: Min Twins Kidnapped!

     I am sorry to report that Min Minseo and Min Minjae, children of Min Yoongi and Jeon Jungkook are missing.

     The couple said that there was a crash and they rushed out to see what it was. A friend that was staying the night said that she recalled a young woman running into a car and driving off. After checking the premises, they went to check on the kids who were not in their beds.

     They checked everywhere and after not finding them, they called the police at 3 in the morning.

Please keep an eye out for the twins and call 911 right away. Even if your suspicious of something you saw or someone you know, even just a little hint- it would mean the world to the parents.

Don't think of them as celebrities or well known people, think of them as parents who just lost their children. Soften your hearts and help us look for Min Minseo and Min Minjae.

These are their profiles.

Min Minseo is the elder twin

Min Minseo is the elder twin. She has brown eyes, black long hair and full cheeks. She has a scar on the back of her right shoulder. Both children are three years old.

Min Minjae is the younger one of the two

Min Minjae is the younger one of the two. He speaks very well, black hair and brown eyes. Shorter than his sister. He's deathly allergic to blueberries. Both children are 3 years old.

Please, keep in mind that these two have anxiety due to a past sasaeng attack.they are also very smart, keep an eye out for any signals from children who are covered up more.

Thank you for helping this family.

Update: kidnapping of Min Twins

     Police have ruled this to be yet another sasaeng attack. The kidnapper is described as a young woman with black waves hair and gray streaks. Petite stature.

     There were calls from earlier today saying that a young woman was seen with two children who looked a lot like the twins. The kids were seen holding brown teddy bears that the parents confirm to be what they call "Papa bears".

     These bears were given to them by their Father, Jeon Jungkook. Press the right paw and you can hear him sing. It's purpose it to calm the children when they have an anxiety attack.

This is the audio in the bear: *insert audio*

The kids were believed to be seen in gray sweaters and black pants. When they disappeared from the house, the parents said that they were last seen in night time clothing. Minjae in black and white Polk a dot matching fleece set. Minseo in a pink night gown.

They both had one set of shoes missing.
Both are white matching tennis shoes that were also reported on the twins that the woman was seen with.

Please keep an eye out for this woman and the twins.

Call 911 if you suspect anything.

Every little thing counts.

...

"I really appreciate you doing this." Yoongi says, dabbing at his eyes with a tissue. Yujun and Jungkook we're asleep in bed, tears never drying on their cheeks but their energy has ran out.

But, they tend to see Jungkook every 30 minutes. He got up and asked for updates, drank (or ate) something and went back to bed.

When the police asked if they can stay with anyone that didn't have association with this case, he came up with no one.

Everyone worked in the same field, everyone knows everyone, every ones names been out already regarding this case.

But what no expected was a simple interviewer, writer and music producer in the making to be associated like this. It was her job, so no need to see them again... right?

Wrong.

"Of course. Anything to help." Min frowns and hands him more tissues. Yoongi was surprised that the police agreed to them staying at Min's but they saw sense in what he was saying.

Plus, if they found them, they were already comfortable with her.

"You should sleep. I have work to do still so I'll listen up for the phone. When I need to sleep, I'll wake you." She says and he nods, getting up with a shakes breath and trudges his way to the guest room.

He lays with Yujun and Jungkook.

And he cries.