Meet Topai

I was on my way home, strolling down the busy road where I live in West City. I still need to get used to it here, I thought to myself.

  I've recently moved here 2 weeks ago, and have my own apartment now. At first, I never thought I would like it here—I mean because West City is a very noisy place to live in, but I've kinda gotten a little used to it.

  Although, there were some strange things going around here. A lot of dangerous things happened in this city, it's not like I'm afraid or anything, I'm just very curious. Nevertheless about that, all I want to do right now is go home, and lay down peacefully on my couch. The training I did in the woods really paid off! It made my arms extremely sore, I always felt the tingling sensation whenever I train, it's very exciting for me!

  I started training when I was just a 5 year old girl, passionate about fighting, wanting to be the strongest there is. My mother taught me how to fight, she learned Martial Arts as well as her father when she was little. I remember every day after school, I would always be training with my mother, doing kicks, punches, and everything. I've really missed those days... But I have some responsibilities to attend to. I still train of course, every single day actually, although I work as a Part-timer every Monday, and Tuesday which takes up more time off of training. It's a good thing they pay good money though, still... It's tiresome.

  A few minutes passed by as I finally reached to my apartment, I pressed the numerous buttons on the door for it to slide open. I kicked off my shoes by the door as I sense a great ki coming over this way. I looked over my window to see... Nothing... that's very strange I thought. I still sensed it coming, the feeling never went away. I was getting a little anxious, I didn't know what it was coming from. Not only that, it was a tremendously very huge power, like nothing I've ever felt before. Somehow... I'v—I've gotten addicted to it... It felt l-like it's extraordinary! Then that huge ki just vanished like thin air, my hands we're sweating like bullets... But not by agitation... By excitement!

  Well, it was awesome while it lasted, oh well...

  I as my feet amble on the carpet floor, I went inside my room to collect my sleep clothes to take a soothing shower. I enjoy showers, it helps me think a lot y'know. After some time, I laid down on the soft cushions of my bed. Sleep tonight was difficult to get to, I guess it had something to do with that energy. I sat up on my bed, looking at the window thinking, thinking about such power I sensed. What could that power... Belong to...

Background music where the setting of topai looking out the window.

(Hello! I hope you like this chapter of my story, I know I'm using the character Hotoru a.k.a Sailor Saturn from Sailor Moon. But I think she would be a beautiful and great character for Topai. Sailor Moon characters do not belong to me. See you soon, bye bye)