01|This is the Part Where You Run Part 1

This is the Part Where You Run Part 1

Nikki's voice over
When we're young we're taught the distinction between a hero and a villain, good and evil, a saviour and a lost cause but what if the only real difference is just whose telling the story.

My name is Nikki Mikaelson twin sister of Hope Mikaelson and we come from a long line of the tales you've heard about werewolf, vampires, witches and everything in between.

The school behind these gates protects the secrets of people like me and tonight under the light of the full moon we will be opening our doors to someone new.

ATLANTA, GA

The church

Nikki's POV

Alaric, Hope and I were driving because we needed to go save a werewolf and we pull up to the church in Atlanta where it was all going down Hope getting out of the car myself and Alaric following them and we were walking until Hope stopped causing me to stop next to her to see a boy but he wasn't just any boy he was the boy that use to serve us milkshakes at the grill what was his name "Landon" Hope said oh that was it.

"Hope, Nikki?" Landon said and that kind of awkward that he remembers my name but i really do not remember his "you three know each other" Alaric asked us and I looked at Hope waiting to see what she says this should be interesting "long story" she said and I smirked at her causing her to give me a harsh jab which wiped the smirk right of my face that she wore now.

I looked up at the church when we heard yelling and what sounded like someone who was in a lot of pain "Dr Saltzman" Hope and I say causing Alaric to look worried just like us "yeah I'm on it" he says before walking to the door only to see it is locked "the doors are locked" he told us and Hope and I joined hands channelling each other "Disara portus" we said and the door flew open instantly twin magic was always stronger when we were together.

Landon looked at us frighten not shocking me since he was human "you're gonna wanna stay out here Landon trust me" Hope said and Landon was still in shock so I gave him a pat on the shoulder "she right" I said before following her inside with Alaric right behind us.

We walk in and the priest is muttering something in a different language and I just don't care to listen to it "shut down the exorcist would you" Alaric tells us "you shut him up and I'll put them to sleep yeah" I asked Hope and she nodded putting our quick plan into action "selencio" Hope said and the priest mouth just disappeared "ad sonum" I said causing the priest and what I assume to be the werewolf's parent to fall down asleep.

We started setting up a little something to lock the werewolf into place making sure it couldn't hurt anyone locking chains into the ground and then placing the chains around he neck we stepped back only for him to finish his transformation and he started trying to snap at us and I see Hope turn around following her eyesight to see Landon there, great now we gotta take him as well.