Chapter 1

" So what should I do to you?" Jimin asked, looking at the guy, his mouth sewn shut. " Jungkook, what should I do? " "Leave him to me?" Jungkook 'asked', winking at the guy.

The guy shivered, already knowing his fate the day he decided to betray the Park family. " Sure, Jungkook. Have fun~~" Jimin sung, leaving the touture chambers with Jin.

"Ugh, Jinnn~~" " Jiminnn~~" " Hyung, cook for me pweazeee.. I'm hungwy... " " Ugh fine, you using your cuteness is just cheating, by the way, just saying. " Jin told Jimin, rolling his eyes and sighing deeply.

Like everyone else that normal, they can't stand Jimin when he was acting normally, a cute-ass child. Jungkook suddenly came bounding back up from the chambers, super happy. Jimin and Jin didn't question it since they were used to it.

" HI PEOPLE, YOUR HOPE AND SUNSHINE IS HERE! " Hoseok burst through the door with his boyfriend, Caesar, a.k.a Jimin's childhood friend. " Babe, too loud for the morning. " " Don't tell me what to do.... "

" Ish Hobi and Caesar hyungs fwighting agwain? " Little Jimin asked. The only times Jimin allows himself into little space is only when he's either super stressed or just in the house with the hyungs. " No, no. They are not, are they? " Jin glared at them, then soften his eyes at the Little that's wearing a onesie, going to sleep. " Oh, okie, I dwon't like it when Hobi Hyung and Caesar Hyung fwight. " Jimin said sleepily, yawning slightly.

" Come on baby, lets go sleep. " Jin carried Jimin bridal-style, thinking ' He really needs to eat more.... Jeez child.. ' However, Jin froze when he heard the same thing coming out of Jimin's mouth, guilt eating him all over again. " Where is my mate? "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N) So why did Jin have guilt with Jimin not finding his mate? Did Jin do something? Or is it just Jimin not meeting his mate yet?😂 Too many questions.. anyways, hope you enjoyed this lol :) Cya.. Remember to always love yourself💜💜💜