20

Jimin's POV
  " Yo coldy? Coldyyyy, Hellooo- " I was shoved by Coldy, yes I called him that cause hes Frost and all, and immediately he attacked some random waiter. " WHO ARE YOU? EVERYONE GET OUT, I WILL KILL EVERYONE STILL HERE IN 10 SECONDS. "

  Oh my- he's hot- ok not the problem right now, why is he attackin- oH- well then, there's a whole pack.

  " Who are you? and what did you do to the staff? " I can recognise Yoongi anywhere, it's my Yoongle-boongle.
" Heh, we were told to catch you, all means necessary " The unknown person bit Yoongi's arm and ran to the group while everyone else charged and pounced on us.

  " Oh my god, I just wanted finally, a date with Yoongi and you do this, why oh why oh why... " I paused the world just to rant.

time skip~

  Wait a second- OH NO- ok fine, time to fight.

Yoongi's POV
  I fought the pack that had infiltrated the restaurant, and Snow was giving me his strength since I can fight better. He was getting tired but luckily there is a few left and Jimin is helping as well.

  But weirdly, I felt like I took a nap or something before all this, anyways, we finished and I found the symbol on one of their limbs.

Oh my- It's the same people who attacked us constantly. What do they want from us. It's so anno- " Yoongi, time to go. We need to get ready. "

I turned around to see Jimin mad, like you can read the anger in subtext, that mad. Welp, time to go.

Jimin's POV
Oh, my god. Of course it's Taeyong again. I thought I got rid of him from my life, but he comes back to ruin it all again.

He wants a fight, let's give him a fight...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'•^•'~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ooooh, spicy😳😼
Let's see what happens shall we...

Remember to always stay Cheezi~
Love yourselves🖤💜🖤💜🖤

not checked