21

Jimin's POV
Well then, the meeting is over, I made sure everyone knew what to do and we are all ready.

It's been a long time and we have to do this right now, it's the middle of winter and no one would want to fight during the winter.

Luckily, I got Namjoon's pack and they got the location of the castle they were in. We all got geared up, and left at dawn.

~time skip brought by the new collab btw Max and Yoongi~

No one's POV

After a long trek, the two packs got there. The whole place was just covered in snow and some dark magic lingered in the air.

Jimin stopped everyone and only had Namjoon and Jungkook follow him to the entrance while the rest got ready to invade in.

They got to the door but suddenly Jimin fell into a random hole at the door which suddenly closed. Namjoon and Jungkook got worried but decided to continue the plan since they can save him when they enter.

Jimin's POV
Why does this keep happening to me... I just want my life back. I just start bawling when I felt Ruby taking over while Chim tried to get me to sleep. Maybe I can just take a rest right...

Ruby's POV
I could never stand Jimin crying, it's too rare and it's only when he couldn't take the stress and pressure he puts on himself.

I got up and looked around the dungeon, definitely a work of Taeyong's.  Easily, I broke down the door and started exploring and trying to get to the front door to get the troop in.

" Hey there, precious. Miss me? "

I looked up and saw Taeyong flying down coming to greet me. I ignored him and continued to explore the place, with Chim and Jimin shouting.

" Ignoring me hmm? Well then. "

Taeyong came down and picked us up, bringing us into the air. I was trying to struggle free but then he dropped, ok tossed me into a tower and now I'm locked in like Rapunzel.

" Oh don't look at me like that, you know it isn't my fault your here. And now I can finish off what I started. "

I could tell he meant killing off the fairy kingdom, but what he said next didn't make sense.

" Have fun with your friends. "

He just flew off, telling me I have company and just... left. No wonder he was mad the fairies kicked him. Lousy guy really.

Ok rose, you can stop insulting him now
But Jimin, he's so annoying
Ye! You can't insult him anymore
Oh, now you too, Chim? Ok fine
Good

I looked around the cell and turns out he meant all the dead bo-
is.. is that
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey there, isit bad I find it amazing I can do cliffhangers
Ok fine, because I made this here I'll update in a couple days or so just because
Welp, I'm not gonna take too much of your time :p Have fun reading!!
And remember, Your valid and love yourself💜🖤💜🖤💜

not proofread