chapter 3. (dark star's reality)

Star looked around searching for the brown haired boy but to no evail, she knew he was in the room not a minute ago, but to be gone without a trace was impossible.

<Dark stars reality>

Marco looked around puzzled this was still the same room but, it had another arua about it that sent chills down his spine eeri as it was marco couldn't help but fix his gaze on the person in front of him, stars double was across from him leaning against her dresser with an evil smile on her face "you ready?" She asked going to unchain him he only nodded "whats first" he asked rubbing his wrists and standing up

She was in thought about it when marco's stomach rumbled loudly "breakfast?" Dark star suggested with a smile, a blush spread across his face as he sheepishly nodded, and followed dark star into the hallway to her dinning area, there in the dinning area was a long table that could easily seat 30 people, it had two chairs right next to eachother with the decore already set up, dark star took a seat and gestured for marco to sit.

Apon sitting a maid walked in, marco saw it to be higgs he noticed she wore a terrified expression, as she was puring marco some coffee he saw that there was a metal collar around her neck there also seemed to be one around everyones neck too.

Higgs shaked nervously spilling afew drops coffee onto marco's hand but the look on her face it seemed like she had broken it, "oh no, oh no please i-im sorry p-please f-forgive me my lord" she got on her knees and grovelled at his feet for forgiveness, marco was stunned looking to dark star for an explanation, she only smiled "your the one who caused it, you decide what to do" marco couldn't find the words, he kneeled down "rise your head higgs" she was surprised "y-you know my name?" Marco mentally face palmed remembering that here he doesnt exist so nobody would know who he was.

"I was told of your name, i will forgive you this once, but next time i might not be so lenient keep that in mind, now, begone" she got up bowed slightly and ran away, marco let out a sigh, he heard slow clapping, he looked to dark star who had a grin on her face.

"I couldn't have handled that better myself, you truly looked like you belong here marco"

Marco didn't know weather that was a compliment or not but he just nodded....