Chapter 2

I woke up with a pounding headache. I placed my hand on my head and closed my eyes in an attempt to stop the pain and shield my eyes from the blinding sunlight but it remained the same. 

"Shit" I mumbled. 

Suddenly, I realized something. Ronnie's bed wasn't a king size, neither did she have silk black sheets. 

Where the hell am I? 

I looked around the room that was more than big enough to be a dance studio. 

Whose house is this? Last night is a blur in my memory. 

The room was so big and beautiful. The walls were painted in a black and white brick design. It had a black and white couch, a gold chandelier, and a white lamp by the bed side. There was a door to the left. I guess that's the bathroom. 

Overall, the design of the room was great. Who knew neutral colors looked so good?

A piece of white paper on the bedside table caught my attention. Could it be addressed to me? 

Only one way to find out.

I took it and read the contents. 

Hi love, I know you woke up with a headache. There are painkillers right next to this note and there is a bottle of water which I'm sure you're seeing. Your phone and other belongings are on the couch. I went for an early meeting that's why I was unable to wake up with you. I miss your beautiful face already. Can't wait to see you again. Last night was amazing. I hope you call me soon, here's my number +1800....

                                                                      - Rakim. R

Rakim.

All the memories of last night flooded into my head instantly. 

Ronnie took me to a club. 

She left me alone to meet someone.

I met Rakim.

He took me to his house. 

We had mind blowing sex. 

I groaned. 

I just lost my virginity to a total stranger. 

***

"Come on you stingy little whore. Spill all the details!" Ronnie urged me as we walked down the school hallway to the cafeteria.

I chuckled. Ronnie is such a gossip. 

I found 24 missed calls all from Ronnie and I called her back. She tracked my location and came to pick me up and she even brought me spare clothes and breakfast from IHOP. plus, we got to school just in time. 

Oh how I love this girl.

"Ronnie, I just took your advice, that's all"

She squealed loudly. 

"Is he cute?" she asked, eyes alight with curiosity. 

I sighed dreamily.