kacchan!?

Deku's POV

BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
My alarm woke me up.
As I opened my eyes, the sun was shining brightly through my window.
"wake uppp~!  You have school!" My mom, Into, said. I lazily threw my feet over the side of my bed.
"I'm up!"
as you probably know by now, I'm a six horned, double tailed deer. I'm basically a rare species, but that doesn't mean I'm strong. I'm actually pretty weak.

I walk to the bathroom to get ready for my first..... Day......Oh My GoD, iM gOiNg To UA! I start to get ready faster so I can get there earlier than usual. As I pack my notebooks I realize that I have no friends to talk, or study with. Well I guess I could make some friends! I exit my room and go down stairs to eat....... Wait....... Is that...... Sudon I smell!?
"Did you make sudon!? "
" Yep!  Since it's your first day I wanted you to be as well fed! "
" Thank you mom!"
I go up to her to kiss her on the cheek, my tails wagging like crazy. After I Finnish eating I put my shoes on, grab my bag,  and say good bye to mom. ~im on my way UA! ~

Before I got to the gates I bump into this tall(what looked to be another rare,he had five fox tails and four fox ears. I guessed he was one of my classmates because of the uniform he wore)
"who the fuck tripped me!I will KILL who ever is on top of me-----  who the fuck are you!? "
The boy said Aggressively to me.  I quickly get up and apologize.
" M-my n-n-name i-is I-Itu-k-ku M-Midoy-yia!"
I started to blush frantically, and he started to blush a little as well.

Bakugou's POV

This damn nerd is so fucking cute. I mean come on how can someone be so damn cute!
"Bakugou"
" Huh?"
"my name.  It's Katsuki Bakugou. "
This nerd can't know I have even the smallest crush on him.
" Oi,  are we stayin' out here or going to class? "
" O-oh!  Sorry,  I just needed to get my stuff! "
" Ok then let's go! "
"Ok kacchan! "
" What that actuall fuck"
"Sorry! I just wanted to give you a nickname! "
"Then I can call you deku? "
"Um........ Sure, but I don't know how that's a good nickname for me? "
"It means 'useless'"
"Ugh, you big jerk! "
He says with a scrunched cat face. As we walk'n'talk to our lockers, we figure out that we are not only close to eachother but close to our class as well.

~•-•~•-•~•-•~•-•~•-•~•-•~•-•~•-•~•-•~•-•~
WORD COUNT:437
THANK YOU FOR READING,
IF YOU EVEN HAVE. BUT IDK JUST THANK YOU ANY WAY!
GOODBYE MEH BEANS!!
(✪ω✪)/(・ิω・ิ)ノヾ(❀╹◡╹)ノ゙ヾ(❀╹◡╹)ノ゙❀~♡(´。•ㅅ•。')